eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are indeed. I really hope eFX gets on their feet and release something soon. It took like forever since I got their awesome TIE Fighter.

https://www.efxcollectibles.com/p-242-biker-scout-trooper-helmet-limited-edition.aspx

eFX Scout helmet.jpg

The preorder date is one thing but when is the expected delivery dates? With efx they could sit on your money for 2 years before delivering.

From their HP.
- Anticipated delivery: late September/early October

I hope they are targeting 2014 ^^

Love eFX stuff and it's the Scout, so mighty tempting, but for us Brits it's a pricey endeavour, what's the EX on this and will there be a cheaper version down the line like with the regular Storm Trooper buckets?

I'm guessing since it is a limited edition, retailers will be carrying this as well? If so,you can normally save a few bucks when ordering from an on line shop.

Hmmm.....this is an interesting tactic......

There are 2 options to pre-order the Scout Trooper Helmets:

OPTION 1: Payment in Full (including sales tax if you live or the item is shipped to an address in California.) If you choose this option you will receive the following benefits:
- There will only be 250 - 300 helmets available for this payment in FULL option
- Guaranteed to get your helmet first, even before the retailers and distributors
- Low edition number (estimated to be between 1 - 300)
- If you live in the 48 contiguous states, we pay for your SHIPPING via FedEx Ground!
- If you live in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, APO, any other US territory, or you are an international customer, we will give you a credit of $25 against your shipping charge. However, credit will NOT exceed the actual shipping cost.
- Anticipated delivery: late September/early October Note: Applicable sales tax will be added to your pre-order payment. If you are an international customer, you will be responsible for any duties, taxes or fees levied by your country. If you are an international customers, please make sure to read our Terms and Conditions in regards to the international shipments.

NOTE: The final quantity available for this option will be determined by the quantity that can fit into the first container, currently estimated to be 250 - 300 pieces.

OPTION 2: To place your pre-order, a non-refundable deposit of $200 will be required. You helmet will be allocated from the second container. When your helmet is in stock and ready to ship, you will have the option to either pay the balance in full (plus applicable shipping/handling and CA sales tax, if applicable) or choose our layaway plan. Anticipated delivery late October.

Helmet Specifications:
- Master patterns made from the original wood patterns made by Industrial Light and Magic
- Worldwide Edition Size: To be determined by pre-order
- Quality fiberglass, plastic and metal construction
- Front visor pivots open
- Full scale 1:1 replica
- Fully padded interior
- EFX display base
- Numbered plaque
- Prop Story/Certificate Authenticity

Did something change? I thought they started taking preorders when the product was en route?

They start POs once they have a fair amount of them done and it looks like they'll be enroute in a month or so. From what I remember, it worked fairly well for their last product.

Preorder is July 8th. Expected shipping is September/October so it'll be a few months but not too bad unless there are delays.

Any easy way to explain the difference between the Legend and Limited series toa prop noob? Sounds like Legend is higher end?

Is efx done with making ship replicas? Seems like there's a hungry customer base out there for those.

Like I said we'll be making an announcement regarding the Legend version in the coming weeks.

@Vader AL
We are currently working on a Gold Leader Y-Wing.

Like I said we'll be making an announcement regarding the Legend version in the coming weeks.

@Vader AL
We are currently working on a Gold Leader Y-Wing.

I get that.........my questions was how does EFX define the difference. If I recall correctly with Vader the difference was that LE was a cleaned up version (bumps/ paint) and the Legend was the "screen used identical" version.

I would assume that with this release if there are two versions under the same banner that the same rules would apply between LE and Legend.

If I am wrong on the definitions than please enlighten me.

Back