eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting ready to board a plane for C6 in a couple hours.
Any of you guys coming be sure to stop by the booth and say hi. :wave

Got a chance to meet Bryan and Gino today. Both are great guys and very passionate about Star Wars.

Gino, thanks for letting me hold the Scout helmet. :rock

Got a chance to meet Bryan and Gino today. Both are great guys and very passionate about Star Wars.

Gino, thanks for letting me hold the Scout helmet. :rock

Hey it was good to meet u too!
No prob regarding the scout. Anytime.

Message on BSN from GrendelBlitz:

2m4xf7c.jpg

Thanks for the update, jkno. Btw ... I saw you collection in the rpf forum the last weekend and was blown away - awesome!

The Scout helmets looked great. Although, the Legend is an easy pass. Limited all the way!

I think this is one time I will lean towards the Limited instead of the Legend. I would love to have both, but I just don't think I have the money or space for two.

With all due respect, I think this helmet will be the first failure from EFX. After seeing the helmet and talking to Gino at C6 it just seems wrong. I fully understand why they are making these in fiberglass but it's just incorrect for something that is supposed to be a true prop replica. And now hearing the outrageous pricing for an incorrect helmet just seems silly.

Sorry, but my wife's fanmade ABS helmet will be good enough for me and in my eyes more accurate. Heck, there is even a more accurate ABS helmet on the market that is several hundred dollars cheaper than this model.

IMO it would be in EFX's best interest to scrap this project and focus their time/money/efforts on something else that will be a true prop replica.

Back