EFX Millenium Falcon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the code3..while the weight is nice..the paint job is pretty lame on that one.. but for me so far the best Falcon to buy atm...within the price range

So this will be even smaller than the old Code 3 Falcon?

Looks like. It lights up too. Studio scale is definitely my preference, but it is going to be nice not to have to come up with a lot of cash to buy it.

We have any idea when this is releasing?

Attachments

• mr-mace-le-5.jpg
    mr-mace-le-5.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 246
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    616.5 KB · Views: 254
Last edited:

Until we have any reason to believe otherwise, I'm going to confidently say, "Never." I'd love to be proven wrong, but I'm sticking with my guess until then.

Judging by eFX's website (joke that that is aside), this thing's been going since sometime in 2009, at least. I'd refer everyone to page 3 of the "In Development" section for this, where the header reads: "We're making this up as we go along."

Perhaps it's possible to flip the saber, SwiftC? (Or rotating the case 180 degrees would appear to do the same thing.) Seems like maybe that'd fix the angle issue? That does suck though.

Also, just bought an MR Mace Windu Saber on rebelscum and it showed up without the original case and plaque stands but with horrid looking replacements. I'm so annoyed right now. The lightsaber doesn't even sit straight on the base. It's at an angle. And the plaque doesn't even fit between the two holders.

I can see your point mate. If that was sold without disclosing that I'd be pissed as well.

Price on this may be $500-$600.

I've always found price-bashing distasteful because I'm a "what the market will bear" kind of guy, but if that rumor is true, for what you're getting, that price is seriously in the "more money than brains" category, also pronounced "insane".

I think the deagostini falcon is a better option then this tbh :<

guess we'll have to see the price though.

Pulled this screenshot from a Tested video when they were at an efx booth. It looks decent - the exhaust bar area doesn't look great. Hopefully they're able to refine it a bit more.

qd29MBY.jpg

And knowing eFX, all 100 issues of the DeAgostini will be released before this even hits the market...

I think the deagostini falcon is a better option then this tbh :<

guess we'll have to see the price though.

Looks like. It lights up too. Studio scale is definitely my preference, but it is going to be nice not to have to come up with a lot of cash to buy it.

Did you think of the new DeAgostini Falcon? It seems a great choice too. If the EFX version is even smaller than Code 3...

And knowing eFX, all 100 issues of the DeAgostini will be released before this even hits the market...

Say that on another board and you'd be eaten alive with the truth in you hand. :D

Did you think of the new DeAgostini Falcon? It seems a great choice too. If the EFX version is even smaller than Code 3...

Should I? I am an amateur at best when it come to modeling and painting. It looks very nice, but if I need to send it to a pro to be finished I might not get it...though there really aren't any prebuilt options in that scale other than the Master Replicas which is too rich for my blood.

That one will also cost you $1800+ so I think the eFX is a good choice.... If it's ever actually made

With Celebration this next week, hopefully eFX will have some info for us.

For anyone going, ASK questions and TAKE pictures!!!

Back