EFX Millenium Falcon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just get the Fine Molds one and build your own. Much more rewarding, better detail, a fraction of the cost from what eFX will charge, and you have the options then to display it how you want (landed or in flight mode).

Last edited:
Just get the Fine Molds one and build your own. Much more rewarding, better detail, a fraction of the cost from what eFX will charge, and you have the options then to display it how you want (landed or in flight mode).

But this depending on some factors like: how talented in assembling and painting is the guy who gets the Fine Molds kit, how the eFX Falcon will look like, and how it will be priced...

I hope the eFX version comes out. It looked sweet at CV and I don't have the space or money for the MR version.

EFXs' Falcon was always intended to be much smaller than the MR studio scale. And be much cheaper in cost.

Because I missed out on the MR version, I'll take this. No way I can swing an MR version with new house and growing family. This version (assuming they go through with it) will be much better on space and wallet.

I think it MAY be smaller than the fine molds.

The only advantage it may have for SOME is it being licensed... but seeing as how it's been 5-6 years in the making, I doubt it'll ever happen.

The MR would be ideal, but they're commanding silly prices, and it's huge! and while huge is good, it's also very hard to display

The MR would be ideal, but they're commanding silly prices, and it's huge! and while huge is good, it's also very hard to display

Agreed. You have to have a plan for displaying this beauty. One of my few collecting regrets is not getting it on sale when I had several opportunities.

I will be happy with a smaller, well made version. Be made by eFX, Fine Molds, etc.

Agreed. You have to have a plan for displaying this beauty. One of my few collecting regrets is not getting it on sale when I had several opportunities.

I will be happy with a smaller, well made version. Be made by eFX, Fine Molds, etc.

Same here....I remember QVC even had them for 1k....sigh.

And like you I'll take a smaller one since I doubt anyone will ever make another one like MR.

Yeah its not the MR falcon but it's not gonna come with the massive price tag either..

I feel since the Disney take over the OT is being pushed and with the Falcon appearing in E7 it would be perfect timing for EFX to really move on this new falcon and get it out to the people

The Falcon just deserves to be bigger than that. Maybe just 1/2 or 2/3 of the MR one. Come on. It looks like a toy, and too close to the Fine Molds one. Meh! :(

I owned an MR Falcon for a number of years.

It's ridiculously huge- it needs its own room to be displayed. I had a custom acrylic case priced to keep dust off it: you're looking at vast expense just for that.
In the end I sold it- it was too high maintenance me.

Currently I have the tiny (but awesome) 1:144 Fine Molds Falcon with custom parts by Scratchy.

I feel since the Disney take over the OT is being pushed and with the Falcon appearing in E7 it would be perfect timing for EFX to really move on this new falcon and get it out to the people

Totally agree with that. Really hope eFx get their butts moving! It's a manageable size and looks like they'll eventually do a great paint job. It's been top of my wait list for years!

Back