EFX Millenium Falcon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is efx still planning on making this? I know Hot Wheels Elite is going to be making a 6" Millennium Falcon later this year - will it be bigger than that?

Apparently this has been pushed in development. A flyer has surfaced somewhat recently on the Falcon. With SW Celebration happening in 4 months, you can probably bet that eFX will have a painted model to show and some actual info.

But they have yet to officially comment of course.

I don't remember where I saw the announcement but here is a poster:

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post links, but they're also up for pre-order on BBTS. They're $70 a piece.

7Jrzeuh.jpg

Hmmm.. 15 cm is roughly The length of a dollar bill. That's like the vintage Die Cast size.

Yea, it's kind of disappointing how small they'll be. Especially when they're going to cost $70.

At this point, I'll take any size and version of the Falcon. I just need to hold that bird in my hand! I'm actually considering playing with it like a child.

guess the only "affordable" version is the code3 in an ok size right ?

Yea, it's kind of disappointing how small they'll be. Especially when they're going to cost $70.

At this point, I'll take any size and version of the Falcon. I just need to hold that bird in my hand! I'm actually considering playing with it like a child.

Did you consider the falcon from the miniature game? It's nearly the same size as the hot wheels one (13cm long) and costs much less.

Actually I did consider that! But it's still $40 for a tiny plastic model - at least the HWE version will be metal...though that may come at the cost of overall detail. The Tantive IV model does looks great though and I'm seriously considering it.

If you guys need something to hold you over, just get the Revell SnapTite pre-painted model.
Its about 14" long, good detail, opening ramp, removable landing gear, and if you don't like the paint scheme, just weather it.
Here is a pic next to SS 12" clone for size ref:
20150117_160246_zps23d12722.jpg
20150117_160402_zps16416705.jpg
20150117_160416_zps970936a4.jpg
20150117_160427_zps837b2e1e.jpg

Apparently EFX had this on display at Wondercon. Pic shared from another forum.

l4rLBY.jpg

how big is this thing going to be ?

They have said this is about 10" and will retail for around $250 (that was in 2009 dollars). I was hoping it was bigger, but I'll buy this.

Last edited:
Back