EFX Millenium Falcon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey all,

I have a question that I'm hoping you can help with.

I am wondering if I should get the efx falcon or a code 3 falcon? What are the pros and cons of each?

I will never be able to afford the master replicas nor do I have the talent to build one myself.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Get the EFX. I'm no fan of the company, but it's miles ahead of the Code 3 in terms of accuracy.
Their references were all wrong- I think they used the old Incredible Cross Sections books as their source, which made the Falcon far too tall and chunky.
The Code 3 looks more like the Kenner toy.

Get the EFX. I'm no fan of the company, but it's miles ahead of the Code 3 in terms of accuracy.
Their references were all wrong- I think they used the old Incredible Cross Sections books as their source, which made the Falcon far too tall and chunky.
The Code 3 looks more like the Kenner toy.

This - on all accounts.

Have the EFX - had the Code3.

Any pictures of the Code 3 next to the EFX? Be curious to see how they compare size wise..

8015A331-DCAB-4396-8330-99FDA957366B.jpeg Photo from Mffanrodder’s website.

I finally saw this in Hobbyco in Sydney last week.
It's better in person than I expected.

Good to know.

I haven't been to any of the three Hobbycos in Sydney in awhile.

I find most of the prices on items there to be fairly inflated in comparison to Popcultcha. I think the last thing I bought from them were a few models when I was at QVB.

Back