EFX Millenium Falcon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ready for pre-order = ready to take your hard earned money.
The product itself will be ready for shipping to customers in 8-10 years...

Ready for pre-order = ready to take your hard earned money.
The product itself will be ready for shipping to customers in 8-10 years...

Sounds about right. Maybe I'll order it and my great grandkids can actually get it.

CLOSE thread NEVER going to happen. Sad when was the last time they released something.? Looks like ill after make do with my little code 3 One,tiny.

A nice RPF thread with pics from EFX and Anovos: UPDATED!!!---Wondercon 2016, EFX and Anovos GREAT INFO AND PHOTOS---UPDATED 3/26!!!

SAM_1541_zpscf47mqie.jpg

SAM_1543_zpslvjgylsh.jpg

SAM_1545_zpstpczs3jy.jpg

SAM_1546_zpsmtxbjivh.jpg

SAM_1547_zpsllfgcxtw.jpg

SAM_1548_zpskouf80qo.jpg

Pics courtesy of Cry-Lo Ren

I think a better paint job would also help lessen the contrast between the separate add-on parts and the molded details.

hmm.. I thought this would be much better then the code3 .. its not from what I can see..

how big is it ?

hmm.. I thought this would be much better then the code3 .. its not from what I can see..

how big is it ?

I always assumed it was around the size of the Hasbro BMF. If it's much smaller than that, I can't say I'm too disappointed as I can at least not have to worry about as much space needed, compared to the MR Studio Scale version.

The smaller size is better for my display. Although, if I had the opportunity to get the MR Falcon, I'd happily build another room onto the house for it :lol
I do hope eFX vastly improves the paint job on this thing though. Aaaaannndd then I hope they actually offer ANDship this.

someone should take away the license from EFX and give it to another company ..

I read on Rebelscum that EFX might not even make the Studio scale ships they promised anymore : EFX Studio Scale Gold Leader Y Wing, TIE Bomber, Probe Droid and ROTJ AT-ST at Celebration - Page 23 :(

"The news from Wondercon is NO studio scale models shown at all. Only the MF precision cast made an appearance. From the conversation I overheard at their booth, it is time to give up waiting for these. They aren't happening."

That's lame. Those studios scale pieces are so cool. Alas I shall never own any :/

Back