Prop eFX Legend Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Waller

Are you on the square?
Reaction score
76561_10151716658952356_949691410_n.jpg

61166_590357137683471_349651274_n.jpg

From Rebelscum:

954734_10151715876662356_1139862135_n.jpg

The Dented Helmet is proud to have helped with the development of this new eFX Collectibles Boba Fett helmet prototype cast DIRECTLY from The Empire Strikes Back hero helmet! The bar has been raised again.

Even if I don't collect Fett stuff, I should buy one and flip it later for big bucks like so many others do even on the forums. Too bad it is not my way of collecting

Very cool but I have the fett life size bust and even tho it may not be totally accurate shy of a full life size fett I think its the best fett collectible and just a helmet doesnt measure up for me personally

Lots of other products I would love to have so this would be a pass for me

This looks great, hopefully it will be made the way Fett fans love.

Talk about the impossible dream... :lol

They could show off a full painted prototype that literally glows with heavenly light and some OCD goons would come in here and scream "NOT ACCURATE! I'm comparing this picture to this fuzzy screencap I found on a website and the slope is clearly off by 0.361mm!! This is the worst thing they've ever done! PASS!!!!"... :gah:

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Talk about the impossible dream... :lol

They could show off a full painted prototype that literally glows with heavenly light and some OCD goons would come in here and scream "NOT ACCURATE! I'm comparing this picture to this fuzzy screencap I found on a website and the slope is clearly off by 0.361mm!! This is the worst thing they've ever done! PASS!!!!"... :gah:

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

They could probably show the actual helmet used in the films and there would be naysayers picking it apart. :lecture

I love my MR SE. One of my favorite pieces in my entire collection. I know that ESB is the go to with Boba pieces but I was kind of hoping for a ROTJ piece so they'd be different from what was out already. I'm in no serious rush to replace what I've already got so I'll be watching the fun most likely more than participating in it.

Back