Prop eFX Legend Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

I think it was 5 min.

Hmm well if I can't get the Fett Legend I'll always have my MR Fett which I love no matter the pinch! I hope this has a higher edition number, like around 1000.

When is this going up?

Probably 1-2 years in all seriousness.

I highly doubt that as Wedge went up and delivered right on schedule for them. Granted, Fett's paint is a lot tougher, but I doubt it's this far out.

As for cost, it will be spendy I'm sure. But to me it'll be worth it - it's a direct cast from the ESB Hero helmet!!

I highly doubt that as Wedge went up and delivered right on schedule for them. Granted, Fett's paint is a lot tougher, but I doubt it's this far out.

As for cost, it will be spendy I'm sure. But to me it'll be worth it - it's a direct cast from the ESB Hero helmet!!

Yep, still waiting patiently for any info on anything Star Wars related from eFX :impatient:.

I have the MR version which I'm happy with. So this can take forever for all I care.

I see the Wedge helmet being a special case. One "timely" release of a repainted helmet doesn't change the fact that these guys take years between announcement and release.

Seriously, how can they afford to employ people? They never release anything. And half of the things they announce or plan for they cancel.

I wish Disney would give the rights to make props to someone else,Bryan and everyone that works for them are full of them self.They have everyone on Rebelscum brainwashed and if you say the wrong thing about them you get banned...trust me I was one of them! The company would be 100% better if the customer relations and service was better??a little communication goes along way and when you ignore emails and phone calls from your customers that's just bad business ??but then again they know that they are all we have for prop replicas so we are at their mercy.

What year is it again? Oh, that's right, 2022... it shouldn't be too far off then...

eFX

extremely Frustrating eXperiences

INT. EFX HEADQUARTERS - DAY

IDIOT
So I'm thinking we should start working on that Fett Helmet we announced a while ago.
MORON
Or maybe that Ki-Adi Mundi saber!
IDIOT
No we cancelled that.
MORON
Why?
IDIOT
Well we weren't sure people would buy council sabers so we just scrapped it. After all when we said we weren't sure people would buy it, a group of people about the probable edition size responded by cheering. Clearly that means none of those people wanted one!
MORON
Hey you're right! Well what about the Galen Marek lightsaber we've been showing at conventions for the last few years? Shouldn't we work on that first anyway?
IDIOT
Well, we could put that into production but I'm not sure the Force Unleashed is still relevant.
MORON
Well it was when we announced it.
IDIOT
Exactly, the point was to wait a few years in hopes people would give up and stop caring.
MORON
I get it. After all if we actually worked we couldn't just spend all day sword fighting with the old Master Replicas FX sabers!
IDIOT
Exactly! Man I'm sure glad lucas film tanked that company that was producing awesome stuff so we could do absolutely nothing instead.
MORON
I know right! Hey, maybe we should make something sometime. You know, so people don't get suspicious.
IDIOT
Like what?
MORON
Well what about all the lightsabers we haven't done? Or think of all the scale models Master Replicas never got to!
IDIOT
Be more specific. What do you have in mind?
MORON
Council Sabers? Like Ki-Adi and Shaak Ti!
IDIOT
No.
MORON
A scaled star destroyer would be giant and amazing!
IDIOT
Nah
MORON
Well how about a new Millenium Falcon for those who missed it the first time?
IDIOT
Pass.
MORON
Some EU stuff? Like Asajj Ventress sabers!
IDIOT
Not feeling it.
MORON
Ooh, how about the other countless ships in star wars? B-Wings, Jedi starfighters, Gunships, flagships, etc.
IDIOT
Ehh.
MORON
Well what about finishing that Fett helmet?
IDIOT
Nah, I don't think Boba Fett's all that popular among star wars fans.
MORON
You're right. No point in making anything new.
COMMANDER IN STUPID
What are you two doing just sitting around?!
Idiot and moron look confused and scared
IDIOT
Well you see sir, you're the creative director here and we need you to actually commission a project in order for us to work on something.
COMMANDER IN STUPID
PFFFT, I don't care about that. Where are your Master Replicas FX sabers? Let's fight!

END

they have started to adopt a different manufacturing and ordering process where they dont take orders until they are 75% done the run. So I have heard

Thats what they employed with the Maul saber and the Wedge helmet. So it seems to be working -

As for the price tag - im gonna go with Nipshank on this one with the 800 - 1k range because of the legend line. But possibly for that we might get a signature version?

lol swiftC.. thanks for the insight :) I can truly see that :)

IDIOT
So I'm thinking we should start working on that Fett Helmet we announced a while ago.
MORON
IDIOT
No we cancelled that.
MORON
Why?
IDIOT
Well we weren't sure people would buy council sabers so we just scrapped it. After all when we said we weren't sure people would buy it, a group of people about the probable edition size responded by cheering. Clearly that means none of those people wanted one!
MORON
Hey you're right! Well what about the Galen Marek lightsaber we've been showing at conventions for the last few years? Shouldn't we work on that first anyway?
IDIOT
Well, we could put that into production but I'm not sure the Force Unleashed is still relevant.
MORON
IDIOT
Exactly, the point was to wait a few years in hopes people would give up and stop caring.
MORON
I get it. After all if we actually worked we couldn't just spend all day sword fighting with the old Master Replicas FX sabers!
IDIOT
Exactly! Man I'm sure glad lucas film tanked that company that was producing awesome stuff so we could do absolutely nothing instead.
MORON
I know right! Hey, maybe we should make something sometime. You know, so people don't get suspicious.
IDIOT
Like what?
MORON
Well what about all the lightsabers we haven't done? Or think of all the scale models Master Replicas never got to!
IDIOT
MORON
IDIOT
No.
MORON
IDIOT
Nah
MORON
IDIOT
Pass.
MORON
IDIOT
Not feeling it.
MORON
Ooh, how about the other countless ships in star wars? B-Wings, Jedi starfighters, Gunships, flagships, etc.
IDIOT
Ehh.
MORON
IDIOT
MORON
COMMANDER IN STUPID
IDIOT
Well you see sir, you're the creative director here and we need you to actually commission a project in order for us to work on something.
COMMANDER IN STUPID
PFFFT, I don't care about that. Where are your Master Replicas FX sabers? Let's fight!

END

soup-nazi.jpg

IDIOT
MORON
IDIOT
No we cancelled that.
MORON
Why?
IDIOT
MORON
IDIOT
MORON
IDIOT
MORON
IDIOT
MORON
IDIOT
Like what?
MORON
IDIOT
MORON
IDIOT
No.
MORON
IDIOT
Nah
MORON
IDIOT
Pass.
MORON
IDIOT
Not feeling it.
MORON
IDIOT
Ehh.
MORON
IDIOT
MORON
COMMANDER IN STUPID
IDIOT
COMMANDER IN STUPID

END

Priceless...

I have often wondering how they even stay in business with so much time between releases.

Priceless...

I have often wondering how they even stay in business with so much time between releases.

Shows how much money they must be making on each product.

LOVE their products... it's such a shame.

Back