eFX Darth Vader A NEW HOPE Helmet!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, since when the word "luck" has to be connected with the quality of a licensed prop replica... :monkey2 eFX really needs to step up in this game. :gah:

Was nervous about some the issues some people had with theirs but I feel bad cause it seems eFX fixed it's issues after shipping out the legend first which is supposed tone the better of the two. Also glad I don't have to get in touch with them either having no issues that in it's self sounds like a chore

nice, where'd you get the signature plates? just an advice to check on the dome position, im sensing it does not sit flat on the circle on top of the mask. the ring on the dome should go there.

nice, where'd you get the signature plates? just an advice to check on the dome position, im sensing it does not sit flat on the circle on top of the mask. the ring on the dome should go there.

Got them from a guy off of rebel scum boards. I'll check out the dome just afraid to move it as there seems there is a magnet that attracts the tip of the dome to the bridge on the mask

Oh man sorry to hear that. Did they give you a timeframe for it or are they just ignoring you completly

Unfortunatly pretty much the ignoring me :cuss

But did recieve an replacement Luke X-wing helmet with some extra free hair last week without any further notice.

Last edited:
To be honest I lost my interest in the eFX products quite long ago. Fan made items are more accurate, many being made from original molds too, better delivery times (on most), and excellent quality as well.

I've gotta say, as someone who hasn't really been following the threads about eFX products all that closely, the switch in tone from the breathless anticipation and excitement of a year or two ago is pretty surprising.

I've gotta say, as someone who hasn't really been following the threads about eFX products all that closely, the switch in tone from the breathless anticipation and excitement of a year or two ago is pretty surprising.

Oh I got the product it's very nice, I just want nothing to do with EFX in the future through direct order, I'll let a 3rd party put down the cash & I'll wait

They really need to give some extra thought to their customer service. It appears to be... non-existent.

Yes from what I can gather you can't even get an answer back from them about anything. Even if its about giving them money to buy something:lol

I agree will only go with a third party vender guess that means no legend items for :thud:

i can only speak for myself, but the company has been nothing but perfect... all of my concerns have been promptly addressed and handled.

i can only speak for myself, but the company has been nothing but perfect... all of my concerns have been promptly addressed and handled.

Same here...Brian has been great answering all my questions promptly and the helmet was flawless. So far so good, can't wait for the Legend Stormtrooper helmet!!!

It seems eFX clearly separate the customers in 2 categories: the ones they treat with respect, and the ones they don't. To be honest I don't have high hopes regarding their Stormtrooper Hero and Scout helmets anymore - acting like they do now, they will set almost the entire collecting community on fire. I know that there are people who won't like others speaking against eFX, but seeing what is going on, you should be blind to still trust them as we did before. Words like "luck", "paint rubs", "bad packaging", "no answer/reply" shouldn't be involved when talking about expensive prop replicas and helmets.

As I already said, a lot of bad karma for eFX...

I only come across problems with eFX, am still waiting for replacements of my Legend Vader ( Dome, facemask and base) all wich should have been send out to me a week or 7 ago ...

I did get an replacement Luke X-wing helmet, an used one full of human hairs and with an crack in it.

I wish I could talk better about eFX, but only hope the Star Wars license will be taken from them.

Still have the Limited Vader and Tie Fighter from them on pre-order, but I am pretty much done with their antics.

Back