eFX Darth Vader A NEW HOPE Helmet!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
best of luck to you guys. I flexed mine and efx sent it with the cloth, which really helped.

but I too am very wary of ordering anything else from them given all the problems and the lack of communication.

I wonder what Disney will do with the license?

How's your mom doing, Nash? Tell her I've sent someone to repair the headboard.

BB

my mom's doing great actually. but as for your mom, i had to take her to the ER after our "session" because i almost split her in half. tell her ill never forget our night.

my mom's doing great actually. but as for your mom, i had to take her to the ER after our "session" because i almost split her in half. tell her ill never forget our night.

With a comment like that, clearly I was wrong...

...you don't have the emotional maturity of a 15 year old; more like a 12 year old.

I had to laugh with embarrassment for you when I read that. Nice retaliator; obviously those neurons haven't developed yet.

eFX Collectibles A New Hope Darth Vader Limited Edition helmet:

005hcr.jpg

Thanks. I got it for a GREAT deal and besides that I also got 104 Euros value coupon and thus ordered a couple Stormtrooper items, which I will get for free. But I was worried as hell that the eFX Vader bucket will arrive with some kind of damage as so many others did. Glad to see it is in perfect condition.

Personally with this eFX helmet I'll be Vadered out, excepting if finding a 1:1 uber-accurate reveal ROTJ lid and maybe Attakus Vader 1 if there is a deal I cannot refuse. In fact I'm thinking of selling/trading a few Vader items from my collection as well in the near future. I already have too much Vader collectibles and already sold a Koto Vader. I'm more of a Stormie guy

eFX Collectibles A New Hope Darth Vader Limited Edition helmet:

005hcr.jpg

So your girlfriend won? :)

Once the Tie hits is that it for you, or has this arriving in good shape restored your faith in eFX?

So your girlfriend won? :)

Once the Tie hits is that it for you, or has this arriving in good shape restored your faith in eFX?

She won LOL and she calls it her helmet now. My faith in eFX is not restored, no matter if I received a perfect helmet, because so many others didn't and communication still lacks. In collecting business there is not only about my personal experience, but about other collectors' experiences too.

Unfinished display of eFX ANH Darth Vader helmet and Elm-Studios Emperor bust:

image2nla.jpg

She won LOL and she calls it her helmet now. My faith in eFX is not restored, no matter if I received a perfect helmet, because so many others didn't and communication still lacks. In collecting business there is not only about my personal experience, but about other collectors' experiences too.

image2nla.jpg

Very nice!!

image2nla.jpg

Agreed. And that's why we are brothers of the same cause. How much fun was it when Amy was around and we would (collectively) get excited at news and upcoming products? Now it feels like you're rolling the dice and hoping your color will come up.

My Tie is due in two weeks and after that I'll be a very happy collector as everything to do will eFX will be erased from my computer (and my memory) forever.

BTW: Great set-up... as always :)

Very nice!!

Agreed. And that's why we are brothers of the same cause. How much fun was it when Amy was around and we would (collectively) get excited at news and upcoming products? Now it feels like you're rolling the dice and hoping your color will come up.

My Tie is due in two weeks and after that I'll be a very happy collector as everything to do will eFX will be erased from my computer (and my memory) forever.

BTW: Great set-up... as always :)

Thanks guys. :duff

Cannot wait for the eFX TIE (it will only arrive in 2013 here) and hopefully it will arrive in perfect condition as well. If not I'll go for an original Niessen kit, will hunt for genuine koolshade and have someone assemble and paint for me professionally.

Know what you mean bro. And indeed eFX really needs to wake up, or they will suffer the consequences!

With a comment like that, clearly I was wrong...

...you don't have the emotional maturity of a 15 year old; more like a 12 year old.

I had to laugh with embarrassment for you when I read that. Nice retaliator; obviously those neurons haven't developed yet.

you have a lot of anger after being banned from rebelscum for being a troll. lol :lol

Back