eFX Darth Vader A NEW HOPE Helmet!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally HATE eFX with a passion... now.

I don't care that some people have had their products arrive in perfect condition and have had excellent communication with them. That's nice, and I'm happy for you.

HOWEVER, the unbelievable amount of unhappy people with unresolved issues is at a scale I have never seen in all my 42 years. 10 months for unresolved problems??? And with many more than one customer???

Come on, people. Have a sense of community and don't defend eFX because you've had a good run with them. Open your eyes to the clear and obvious pain many, many good people are going through, and demand a change.

I have many of their products, and have been fortunate enough to buy them from a third party seller who always addresses my issues instantly. But saying that, I'm not going to defend eFX in any way.

The simple fact is; they are destroying this hobby with an inconsolable amount of bad will, unprofessional business practices and (unequalled) heinous customer service.

I don't care that some people have had their products arrive in perfect condition and have had excellent communication with them. That's nice, and I'm happy for you.

HOWEVER, the unbelievable amount of unhappy people with unresolved issues is at a scale I have never seen in all my 42 years. 10 months for unresolved problems??? And with many more than one customer???

Come on, people. Have a sense of community and don't defend eFX because you've had a good run with them. Open your eyes to the clear and obvious pain many, many good people are going through, and demand a change.

I have many of their products, and have been fortunate enough to buy them from a third party seller who always addresses my issues instantly. But saying that, I'm not going to defend eFX in any way.

The simple fact is; they are destroying this hobby with an inconsolable amount of bad will, unprofessional business practices and (unequalled) heinous customer service.

QFT :lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

I'm getting the cold shoulder from efx as well. Scores of unanswered emails and I'm still waiting to hear how they are going to fix/replace my replacement dome for my legend. I have the TIE on order from Redford and then I'm done with this company. I was pretty excited about the Marvel stuff, but I can't take a chance on these guys anymore. I would even take a refund at this point just to put this QC nightmare to rest.

Exactly. And with things going like this in the future the people who had a so called good experience now, could be the ones having a bad one next!

Its good to see that this can be mentioned on this board, instead of the masked censorship on other boards.

Exactly. And with things going like this in the future the people who had a so called good experience now, could be the ones having a bad one next!

Well said.

Will be recieving my Limited Vader later this week or the next.
Will even be picking mine up personaly to avoid any other damages.

All this bad CS around eFX has even caused a lot of pre-orders to be cancelled.
I know my retailer who had 6 - 8 pre-orders for the limited got a lot of cancellations when news of arrival next week came.
Only two including mine are being sold, and the rest will be hard to sell high priced stock.
Also three friends of mine wich wanted the Limited 100% are now not even bothering to get it anymore seeing what kind of hassle I am going trough to get an replacement.

Last edited:
Indeed. Right now I'm really pondering if I need to have a LE in my collection, at least with this one if not satisfied I could get my money back and go for fan made items. For sure I wouldn't buy a Legend from a reseller, even if under retail price and in perfect pristine condition, for the simple reason that I'm not sure it will arrive to me in good condition due to bad eFX packaging. Unfortunately Legend lost its "aura" for me long ago, together with the excellent impression eFX gave us at the beginning.

Indeed. Right now I'm really pondering if I need to have a LE in my collection, at least with this one if not satisfied I could get my money back and go for fan made items. For sure I wouldn't buy a Legend from a reseller, even if under retail price and in perfect pristine condition, for the simple reason that I'm not sure it will arrive to me in good condition due to bad eFX packaging. Unfortunately Legend lost its "aura" for me long ago, together with the excellent impression eFX gave us at the beginning.

As I was reading your post I was thinking "why wouldn't you buy one if it was in pristine condition" - until I read about the wonderful (cheap) packaging from eFX. I'd forgotten that with all the other endless issues they're having.

Inadequate (cheap) packaging.
Subsequent dome rub.
Broken pieces
(Mine - and I think a few others) had scratches on the dome.
Scratches on the base.
Replacement domes that have a different (shiny) finish.
Misaligned magnets.

I'm sure I've forgotten a few as well... feel free to add to the list.

Top off all this with outstanding issues from previous products and non-existant customer service (unless they want money from you).

Simply (and unforgivably) horrendous.

you were banned from rebelscum and now youre bringing your bs here? someone ban this fool too. too many crybabies in this hobby

you were banned from rebelscum and now youre bringing your bs here? someone ban this fool too. too many crybabies in this hobby

I've NEVER been banned there you ignorant little child. With a juvenile attitude like that, and your adolescent avatars, I'd guess you have the emotional maturity of a 15 year old?

Get your facts right before posting crap like that, if not, I'll happily meet you in the real world and give you an attitude readjustment with my fists you pathetic little man.

BTW: do you even own any eFX products? If not, then (you) shut up and leave these concerns to those of us that have them...

I've NEVER been banned there you ignorant little child. With a juvenile attitude like that, and your adolescent avatars, I'd guess you have the emotional maturity of a 15 year old?

Get your facts right before posting crap like that, if not, I'll happily meet you in the real world and give you an attitude readjustment with my fists you pathetic little man.

BTW: do you even own any eFX products? If not, then (you) shut up and leave these concerns to those of us that have them...

I'd say ignore this troll my friend, I could fart more interesting replies than Nash any time.

I'd say ignore this troll my friend, I could fart more interesting replies than Nash any time.

Thanks JK. I must admit his blind arrogance toward others misfortunes really pissed me off.

You don't hear me ranting about any other company than eFX... why? Because (even with their issues), Sideshow, Gentle Giant, Acme, Kotobukiya, MR, Code3 - and any of the companies I have ever previously dealt with - all have excellent customer service that respect their clients and resolve issues promptly and professionally.

eFX, however...

LOL @ internet thugs. thanks for the laughs!!! :loll

First helmets landed in germany without any improved protections of the dome :(

Mine is supposed to be shipped next week. This is the item I'm most worried about regarding its arriving condition in my entire collecting life... I've never been so worried about any other item :(

Back