eFX Darth Vader A NEW HOPE Helmet!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im going for Legend as well...someone should start a poll and see what the demand will be for the two different versions...

Not sure if anyone noticed, I saw some questions in this thread about it but they do offer flex and they said "anticipated" release Q4-2011

Dear god I hope the site doesn't crash!!

It gives me no joy to say this, but I think the chances are high... I SO hope I'm wrong, but the site's rep is pretty poor. If they haven't taken specific steps to avoid this, we could be in considerable peril. Please let me be wrong. Please?

efx_accurate_11.JPG

Yeah, I was more referring to the QC issues, or potential issues. The Vader bust had it's issues and makes me worry about this piece. It's one of those - go with what you know or roll the dice on what could be an amazing piece.

I'm not familiar with the eFX QC control, and if Gino will be helping "finalize" these helmets like he did with the latest prototypes.

Maybe Gino can please chime in on that?!?!

I would be extremely surprised if QC on these (even the Limited) wasn't top notch. But perhaps Gino can indeed share whether there are specific plans in place.

Gino, can you please chime in on this?

Thanks in advance!

Absolutely eFX will do everything within their power to maximize the QC on these pieces.

I sent a note to the customer service folks regarding the server issue we (or at least I) am/are fearing. If they respond, I'll be sure to report back here as soon as I have any info.

Not always at liberty to discuss some topics for various reasons.
Some things are proprietary.
But I'll try to help answer things that I can when I can.

Understood, and thank you.

I do hope the final product turns out as well as the prototypes, as you've obviously put a lot of hard work and effort into this piece!

How do you input your CC info into your account? I can't find a place to do it without buying something first.

How do you input your CC info into your account? I can't find a place to do it without buying something first.

Who knows? I see there is an option to save your credit card info, but it does not appear that you can get to that functionality until you're actually paying for something.

This is what I'm talking about. It's like they put the folks in charge of bringing these great pieces to us in charge of the IT as well, and that dog won't hunt.

If you have a moment, I do have a question about the helmet. Is the ANH dome not as glossy as it appears in the other movies? Looks like you guys used a softer than high gloss finish on it for this one.

If you have a moment, I do have a question about the helmet. Is the ANH dome not as glossy as it appears in the other movies? Looks like you guys used a softer than high gloss finish on it for this one.

Apparently efx has decided to go with the rougher less pristine finish that is characteristic of the ANH screen used helmets. So yes. It'll be less glossy than the Esb and rotj helmets.

Back