eFX Darth Vader A NEW HOPE Helmet!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seeing that its gonna be near impossible to get the legend edition of this ANH version, anyone knows if Efx will produce the ESB or ROTJ version? Or dare I say, the ROTS version?

do we have any idea how the limited edition will look compared to the legend?

do we have any idea how the limited edition will look compared to the legend?

We can speculate that it will be less than 1,000 since the Legend will canibalize some sales from it.

Then again international customers may feel that the Limited is their only option given shipping costs.

I don't really understand how the edition size of the limited edition can be determined by the number of preorders (as per their email) if it will also be available through other retailers and distributors. Maybe they will have a certain preset number set aside for retailers and the rest will be for sales through eFX's site, up to a possible total of 1,000?

Damn I'm doomed... I never ordered anything from this site and I can't even put my CC info in yet until I purchase something. How long do you think the Legend editions last today? 20 minutes? Hour? I hope I get one.

I think I'm going to go for the Legend. I don't own anything 1:1, and this may all be hyperbole, but will there ever be another or perhaps more accurate representation of a Vader helmet that's some what affordable?

I don't really understand how the edition size of the limited edition can be determined by the number of preorders (as per their email) if it will also be available through other retailers and distributors. Maybe they will have a certain preset number set aside for retailers and the rest will be for sales through eFX's site, up to a possible total of 1,000?

Yes, if you notice with the Luke ROTJ reveal lightsaber, all 1,000 are 'sold out' but they can still be preorder through some retailers.

If the retailer places an order for 50 and 25 are sitting in his inventory they are techinically still sold out at the manufacturer.

Some are calling the Cinemaquette the ultimate Vader collectible. I couldn't disagree more. The Efx Legend IS Vader collecting. Period. The only piece to top it is the screen-used prop.

So does an order button go up on the home page of efx or do you need to be on the actual item page? How does ordering work with these guys? Never purchased from them before.

Who brought the donuts?

images

Back