eFX Darth Vader A NEW HOPE Helmet!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately eFX is very slow in giving us information... :( Anything would be good, bits and pieces, some production photos like they showed on the X-Wing helmets etc.

At least this gives us time to save up.... :wink1:

Yeah. The funny thing is that I already have the money for the TIE and ANH Vader helmet ready, that is why I slowed down in buying other things lately. Now I'm just waiting to pay and get these bad boys home.

Yeah. The funny thing is that I already have the money for the TIE and ANH Vader helmet ready, that is why I slowed down in buying other things lately. Now I'm just waiting to pay and get these bad boys home.

You got some good will power Sergui:horror

You got some good will power Sergui:horror

No, just I really slowed down lately and saved all the money. I intend getting these 2 and also another big item at the end of the year if possible. These are items I wanted all my life, and now to finally be able to get these ultimate replicas, is something very important to me. I wish I had a bigger budget, but with the economic crisis and medical bills, I try to manage with what I have, and I never go overboard. If I don't have the money, I don't buy, I never use credit.

Couple of pics from an convention in Germany:

IMG_03241.jpg

IMG_03261.jpg

The ANH Vader is still in development, so it is not sold out yet. The eFX site is not updated alas.

the mcquarrie Vader helmet was $900 and is sold out - the ep IV Vader helmet hasn't been offered up for pre-order yet.

i just read through this whole thread and really enjoyed it!

the helmet looks beautiful, though I wouldn't expect anything less having been cast from an original - about time they got it right!! :rock

I got a little bit over $1000 to blow on collectables. I was going to buy a few things with it, like maybe a couple of figures and 1/1 bust and that falconer prop mask. But I since have changed my mind to just wanting this and only this piece for the meantime. It is the ultimate Star Wars collectable and I want it!

I got a little bit over $1000 to blow on collectables. I was going to buy a few things with it, like maybe a couple of figures and 1/1 bust and that falconer prop mask. But I since have changed my mind to just wanting this and only this piece for the meantime. It is the ultimate Star Wars collectable and I want it!

Indeed, if everything goes well it would be at least the ultimate Vader collectible. I also decided to slow down on smaller things and even on figures and statues, and focus more on some studio scales and 1:1 replicas lately.

Back