eFX Darth Vader A NEW HOPE Helmet!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my understanding is that the max edition size for either version will be 1000, so it will still be "limited". Having said that, I doubt we will get 2000 people (or a bit less considering the die hards who will purchase both) willing to fork over $1k for this, given the time of year and the economy.

Another consideration (at least for me) is the upcoming CM vader. It is what I am most interested in. Vader helmets are plentiful. A 1/3 vader statue will not be repeated in my opinion. If CM gets their act together and adjusts the statue based on feedback, it will be the grail of grails as far as vader is concerned.

when everything is said and done, I am just grateful us star wars nuts even have these options.

Ugh! I hate that this is going up for preorder in December. This is the worst month for something like this considering I have Christmas presents to buy and HOA fees. :(

Excellent choice my friend :clap

Thanks buddy! It was pretty much a no-brainer, I bought it awhile ago and if I had known an EP IV helm was coming out, I wouldve waited.

Im just happy I got close to retail for it because when I heard IV was coming out I didnt think I would get much for it.

Indeed and this will be the ultimate Vader item to collect, beating any figure, statue, bust or replica, excepting of course a Lucasfilm original prop.

Far too awesome...

brush2.JPG

Could someone please explain the differences in quality in comparable products between eFX and Master Replicas. All help appreciated. Thanks!

From what I understand, MR no longer has the SW license, eFX does. The same people who produced the SW memoribilia for MR now produces eFX SW so its the same quality. Nothing has changed. I might be wrong but thats how I understand it.

Could someone please explain the differences in quality in comparable products between eFX and Master Replicas. All help appreciated. Thanks!

There really should be any difference. When Master Replicas Vanished, the Star Wars team pretty much founded eFX to continue making high end replicas.

not to mention the fact that there is nothing close to compare this helmet to... it is the first official ANH version available.

It should also be noted that folks who left MR for various differences in the early beginnings of that company like Barry for example, went back to eFX and begun there. The quality is the same, my eFX and MR products are undistinguishable from one another but they cut out a lot of what made the ROTS line undesirable with skyhigh edition numbers and multiple releases upon another.

I know the guys on propden and therpf have been waiting on this one. Sadly I missed out on their Mcqu. Vader helmet and hoping to jump in on this before its all gone!

The McQuarrie Vader helmet is an easy pass compared to this helmet. Can't wait!

Back