eFX Darth Vader A NEW HOPE Helmet!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know it either... It looks good to me in this pic :dunno
But yes the second pic IS more awesome than the first :yess:

b/c we've never seen anh vader from that angle in the movie or most pix so it looks awkward -- the same way it would be awkward if we saw him in a mirror image in a shot (a shot not used in the film of course)

Pics courtesy James Kenobi 1138

2011_Prop085-vi.jpg

This pic is Iconic! I think everybody who has a high end Star Wars collection should have this ANH helmet, as soon as I have it I will place it next to the reveal Anakin Sideshow bust. Or maybe will be a start of a lifesize mannequin. :) I hope efx will make even an ESB Vader hemet in the future as I would love to have a lifesize ESB Vader, I like it better.

I plan on getting the ANH Vader helmet as soon as eFX puts it up for order.

I'm impressed by this piece so far. I was considering holding out for an ESB Vader, but this looks too good to pass up.

Does EFX normally preview the price before launching a pre-order? I'd like to have some idea.

If I ever get the eFX Vader helm I'd probably want it to be the last SW item I ever bought. Because it'd be hard to imagine getting excited over anything else once that is sitting on display in my house.

It IS Star Wars.

Don't get excited, just putting out a feeler to see if there's ANY news out there on this piece at all.

Seems a shame that the thread had fallen to page four...

eFX, please come and take my money..! :cuckoo:

Back