eFX Darth Vader A NEW HOPE Helmet!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll have to see detailed photos of each, but it seems kinda odd that the hand painted one isn't the more expensive of the two. Actually, if the "shiny" one was cheaper that would be the deciding factor. Now, I just don't know...

Verbal, would you want a pristine Boba Fett? Just wondering since I can see you like Fett.

If it was this one, then yes I would :wink1:
7_bg.jpg

I love SW as much as the next fan, but little things like an unpainted tusk on Vader's helmet, whether or not his robe is over/under his armor, or smudge being on his helmet doesn't really mean anything to me. I'm fine with people's opinions about how they want what they saw on-screen, but I'm buying the pristine helmet just because it's what I think about when I think about Vader in all the movies, as a whole

Good points all. And I think in a year or so we will see that white pristine Fett helmet from eFX. They probably have it lined up right after the Stormtrooper concept.

The "clean" tusks on the helmet are due to having to attach them at the last minute. They weren't part of the helmet prior to the display. A call went out to anyone who could provide a set of tusks for the helmets .I'm sure we'll get the black tusk on the finished product.

The "clean" tusks on the helmet are due to having to attach them at the last minute. They weren't part of the helmet prior to the display. A call went out to anyone who could provide a set of tusks for the helmets .I'm sure we'll get the black tusk on the finished product.

How about a switch-out black tusk? That'd be nice.

i was surprised to see the proto painted (i was expecting a primer shell like they did with the Concept Helmet a few years back)... very much an appreciated effort!

Gino could tell us exactly where did eFX borrow the tusks from

I saw these helmets at the con and they are amazing, i will definitely get one when it comes out.

So... is $899,- each (limited/regular) the official price?
Because that would be verry weird...
Why make a exclusive the same price as the regular, I would think the exclusive would be more expensive to make a diffrence:dunno.

So... is $899,- each (limited/regular) the official price?
Because that would be verry weird...
Why make a exclusive the same price as the regular, I would think the exclusive would be more expensive to make a diffrence:dunno.

there are two conflicting statements from e-fx reps... time will tell.

nothing has been confirmed in terms of price. There is also talk of a limited signature edition.

Back