eFX Announce The Avengers Collectibles!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eFX did, however, stay in touch with the port problems recently. I mean, was it a handfuld of (useless) updates on their Facebook Page every day? :) It was rather laughable. They should definitely communicate more, but they should do it in a proper way.

Sweet stuff but I have a feeling the second avengers will be on blu-ray before I get the shield from the first one from them. I wish they could put stuff out a little faster.

I visited their booth at Wondercon last Friday. The good news is they plan to release a Cap Winter Soldier stealth shield, the bad news is we'll probably wait until Avengers 3 to get it. LOL! They're still trying to fulfill orders on their first run of shields.

Saw the Starlord, Iron Man, Loki helmets. The Iron Man had a cheap "chrome gold" look to it. Hopefully that's a proto.

I visited their booth at Wondercon last Friday. The good news is they plan to release a Cap Winter Soldier stealth shield, the bad news is we'll probably wait until Avengers 3 to get it. LOL! They're still trying to fulfill orders on their first run of shields.

Saw the Starlord, Iron Man, Loki helmets. The Iron Man had a cheap "chrome gold" look to it. Hopefully that's a proto.

Any news on if they're doing another red shield from TWS?

Cool, just letmeknow, my KA is coming in tomorrow and I have a feeling I won't be needing my eFX preorder anymore. :wink1:

You may want to wait on that, I assume you did read about the metal oxidation issues, only after a short period of time.

You may want to wait on that, I assume you did read about the metal oxidation issues, only after a short period of time.

Its not oxidation. So he should keep the EFX shield so the handles can fall off when he picks it up? :lol

Be sure to post the bad on all of these shields. EFX facebook page was littered with people posting complaints the fiberglass is so cheap the metal screws are popping out of the back of the shield. Those also are getting deleted on their page.

Be sure to post the bad on all of these shields. EFX facebook page was littered with people posting complaints the fiberglass is so cheap the metal screws are popping out of the back of the shield. Those also are getting deleted on their page.

Really? I don't use FB so keep us posted on what's going down pl0x!

I'm still wavering between which eFx and KA shield I want to go with. :gah:

Its not oxidation. So he should keep the EFX shield so the handles can fall off when he picks it up? :lol

KA has crappy Paint and EFX has bad screws, maybe i should just skip both.

Nice items from Wondercon, but I'm still waiting on the Cap helmet. I suppose now that it'll never see the light of day.

Nice items from Wondercon, but I'm still waiting on the Cap helmet. I suppose now that it'll never see the light of day.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought eFX officially announced the cap helmet was cancelled.

Mine might go back up as well if there really is no issue with the KA. I did notice something with the paint, I have to post those when there's daylight out to see if it is really an issue if I should return it or sell it, but I'll let you guys be the judge tomorrow. The silver part has something weird happening at a spot only at certain angles.

Back