eFX Announce The Avengers Collectibles!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think those are from Wondercon. Too bad they are from eFx, its probably never gonna see the light of day. I would get that Loki helmet in a heartbeat though.

A few more Marvel eFX items from Wondercon, borrowing pics from another forum.

OMJszG.jpg

GwhP3e.jpg

owfcg1.jpg

4jB4EK.jpg

SM9zDp.jpg

Damn shame they cant get product out the door. That's next 10 years release cycle for those guys. There's some nice goodies on that list of pictures too. Just cancelled the KA Scepter and I know EFX would definitely get the batteries in the jewel or the butt of the staff properly.:lol

Damn shame they cant get product out the door. That's next 10 years release cycle for those guys. There's some nice goodies on that list of pictures too. Just cancelled the KA Scepter and I know EFX would definitely get the batteries in the jewel or the butt of the staff properly.:lol

Damn, all those efx props look AMAZING! I would be in for all of them... It's like printing money, efx!

Forget the Star Wars crap and focus in on this Marvel goodness, please!!

It kills me that this company is so unreliable. Look at all that good stuff! I don't even like looking at these pictures because I hate knowing what I could have in my collection but won't because these guys don't know how to run a company.

I hope the IM helmet at Wondercon is just a very early proto cause it was fugly.....

I really, REALLY hope those two Loki props see the light of day.
Absolutely awesome, and the proto staff even looks better than the King Arts one.

It kills me that this company is so unreliable. Look at all that good stuff! I don't even like looking at these pictures because I hate knowing what I could have in my collection but won't because these guys don't know how to run a company.

I don't know that efx does not know how to run their company. They are a small group
taking on big prop replica projects. Bryan and his team are working hard on stuff...
seems like they are stepping back from Star Wars a bit, so hopefully that will pave the way
for faster releases of Marvel product.

I would like them to be a little more vocal with the fanbase regarding releases and estimates on production.

They WILL have my money if Loki's helmet, staff and Starlord's helmet (Hope those eyes light up!!) and Orb are made.
NO DOUBT AT ALL!!

Last edited:
Back