eFX Announce The Avengers Collectibles!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered. 250 edition size equals a very rare collectible. I'm in. Looks great thanks for the video.

Yeah.....kinda interesting especially in the video the dude has 237? out of 250. Would lead you to believe there's not too many left, But the remaining bar only looks about 60% filled.

you should've gotten some legs for it though, add a little extra height

I've been bouncing around that idea, because I can't get anymore of these glassvik doors to stack a uniform look. Also, I've been wondering how it'd look next to the detolfs I have off to the left, just because the detolfs are legless. I can't ever make a decision simple... Sigh. Glad I could help @toycrypt. I believe you will love this piece!!

Ordered the Helmet. Looks good with Shield displayed together. I got the Hammer so this will be a nice fit.

I'm confused by the eFx website. It says now in stock and ready to ship right next to the Helmet but if you scroll down it says they expect to receive their final shipment in the end of July. So which one is it? I'm nervous it's the later since I have not received a shipping notice. Bummer.

I'm confused by the eFx website. It says now in stock and ready to ship right next to the Helmet but if you scroll down it says they expect to receive their final shipment in the end of July. So which one is it? I'm nervous it's the later since I have not received a shipping notice. Bummer.

Don't worry, I was thinking the same when I put in the order. I was expecting a July shipment, which I didn't mind, I just wanted my order secured. I also ordered the Agent Coulson Cards, and Cap Poster. Then about 2 days later, I got a shipping notice from fedEX of a 12lb shipment arriving. I figured it couldn't be the helmet already, but 12lbs? Yea, the helmet came in before the cards... Which are amazing!! Poster has yet to come. I guess what I'm trying to say is, EFX didn't directly contact me about the shipments, it was FedEx and USPS. Which I'm still waiting on the poster.

Also, I got a warning on my iphone that the "remaining" bar appears incorrect on Internet Explorer. It's probably incorrect on safari as well. It was built for Firefox/Chrome. Using that, it shows the layaway plan almost all gone and the full pay is about 30% left.

Don't worry, I was thinking the same when I put in the order. I was expecting a July shipment, which I didn't mind, I just wanted my order secured. I also ordered the Agent Coulson Cards, and Cap Poster. Then about 2 days later, I got a shipping notice from fedEX of a 12lb shipment arriving. I figured it couldn't be the helmet already, but 12lbs? Yea, the helmet came in before the cards... Which are amazing!! Poster has yet to come. I guess what I'm trying to say is, EFX didn't directly contact me about the shipments, it was FedEx and USPS. Which I'm still waiting on the poster.

Gotcha. Thank you, looks like I'll be getting this sooner rather than later.:duff

I saw the pictures on Facebook this morning in the OSR page. They had pictures of a star lord helmet, Loki helmet and the Iron man helmet. Loki's helmet looked awesome!

I have them on Facebook but I don't see it. Can one of you guys post pictures of it or a link?

e558f8ca86229df9c4e8b4d939e8dc7a.jpg

c608905fd5c971e3e431e38f86c6a5ac.jpg

b030864f9636d696084ad567e89ea09f.jpg

Back