eFX Announce The Avengers Collectibles!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Works for me, so long as it fits, haha :hi5: Any chance there's room to fit the Cap PF in there with it?

Might have to go digging for that pic but I don't think so :lol that cap PF is pretty huge

Btw, which Besta unit does everyone on here use? I'm deciding either that or detolfs and Bestas would be cheaper to get to Hawaii.

The ones I'm finding on IKEA aren't really the ones in seeing in people pics.

Found! Just in case anyone else was wondering, but probably just me... :lol

IMG_3931.jpg

I personally love the BESTA because of the space and the doors keep out more dust than detolfs do, gap-wise. I live in a dusty environment and they are definitely working. I can put a max of 10x 1/6 figures in one unit without it being crowded and displaying each figure and nameplate (you can easily put more but some will get covered), and these are great for 1/4 scale which I recently started collecting. Mine is a custom setup with 3x1s, a 2x1, and some individual units and extensions, you can check out my pics in the BESTA thread.

Found! Just in case anyone else was wondering, but probably just me... :lol

IMG_3931.jpg

I personally love the BESTA because of the space and the doors keep out more dust than detolfs do, gap-wise. I live in a dusty environment and they are definitely working. I can put a max of 10x 1/6 figures in one unit without it being crowded and displaying each figure and nameplate (you can easily put more but some will get covered), and these are great for 1/4 scale which I recently started collecting. Mine is a custom setup with 3x1s, a 2x1, and some individual units and extensions, you can check out my pics in the BESTA thread.

Tell me about dusty, the island I live on is known for its red dirt all over the place :lol

Sweet I'll check out the besta thread... Now to find this besta thread :rofl:

I ordered the Thor helmet 2 days ago when it went back up... I just got a shipping notice from eFX for a delivery tomorrow. I wasn't expecting this until around July-ish. Geez, anyone else ordering these? It's like they have them sitting in stock waiting. Since we're on the subject, time to make space in the Bestas! Oh, btw. I tried to get an extra pair of the white Bestas+doors pictured above. The store associate informed me that these exact models are discontinued for the new model coming out. The bestas shelves have changed overtime, they used to have a much thinner frame.

Are you talking about the Glassvik doors?

And I was also thinking about getting the helmet, but the Aussie dollar keeps on dropping, and postage is going to cost a pretty penny as well.

The Hot Toys are place holders for the photo. The MK42 bust was supposed to go there, but I'm not too happy with the recent photos of it, so I don't really know what I'm going to do. The MK43 bust wouldn't fit into the BESTAs anyway, so they're all getting moved into a new display... But now I need to find a new Iron Man 1:1. Just finished unboxing the Helmet, and will upload soon! I love the helmet btw. Sorry, iphone pics!

Are you talking about the Glassvik doors?

And I was also thinking about getting the helmet, but the Aussie dollar keeps on dropping, and postage is going to cost a pretty penny as well.

Yea, the glassvik doors are supposedly are being remodeled for the new season, the store associate said. I checked online for the current ones, and it's out of stock at all major city Ikeas. I like the original ultra thin frame ones, I hope they go back to that one, but that means I would have to trash these ones to match :(

Is anything holding the shield up? And does the plaque come like that? I saw in some videos that it was just a metal plate

I have a rubber mat, then a towel at the bottom of the shield to keep it up. Actually yes, the plaque is the one that was included with the shield wall mount. It's the top plastic "MARVEL" mount, I just flipped it upside down and stuck the plate on.

great set up man, If I ever get the chance to buy another Besta, I'm going White.

Thanks! Yea, I remember having a difficult time initially trying to decide if I wanted to go black or white. I'm really glad I went with white. The lighting bounces off the walls and floor, really filling the entire box up.

The Hot Toys are place holders for the photo. The MK42 bust was supposed to go there, but I'm not too happy with the recent photos of it, so I don't really know what I'm going to do. The MK43 bust wouldn't fit into the BESTAs anyway, so they're all getting moved into a new display... But now I need to find a new Iron Man 1:1. Just finished unboxing the Helmet, and will upload soon! I love the helmet btw. Sorry, iphone pics!

That is a wonderful setup! Congratulations on a gorgeous display. Everything shows well in the cabinets and the lighting is flattering to each shelf.

I ordered the Thor helmet 2 days ago when it went back up... I just got a shipping notice from eFX for a delivery tomorrow. I wasn't expecting this until around July-ish. Geez, anyone else ordering these? It's like they have them sitting in stock waiting.

So when the helmet webpage at the efx site says its in stock - it really is? :lol

Beautiful display!

Thanks! Yea, I remember having a difficult time initially trying to decide if I wanted to go black or white. I'm really glad I went with white. The lighting bounces off the walls and floor, really filling the entire box up.

you should've gotten some legs for it though, add a little extra height

Back