eFX Announce The Avengers Collectibles!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it wrong that I'm kinda glad if this isn't released until early next year? Got so much to pay for over the coming months :)

Is it wrong that I'm kinda glad if this isn't released until early next year? Got so much to pay for over the coming months :)

I always read this but there's never been a "slow" time with so many things always being announced. I know I've already lost interest in the Cap cowl as I much prefer the newer Cap2/AoU one.

i just found this image of the Cap America TWS helmet from LEGACY effects... if EFX comes close to this, i dont mind to wait years... i just need it...¡¡¡ PLEASE EFX, hurry up with this ¡¡¡¡:clap

¡ helmet.jpg

i just found this image of the Cap America TWS helmet from LEGACY effects... if EFX comes close to this, i dont mind to wait years... i just need it...¡¡¡ PLEASE EFX, hurry up with this ¡¡¡¡:clap

¡View attachment 145901

Forget eFx man, they will never make this. Go to the RPF and do a quick search. Saw one just like this for sale 2 days ago

Where's their IM helmet? Jesus.............

Everybody knew we wouldn't see those within the first 5 years, at the least:lol

Anyway, as far as the shields go, there's never any good new with EFx that doesn't come with bad news. The containers with the shields are shipping via boat and should arrive in the US in two weeks.

The bad news, with the union strike at the docks, it'll be another 2-3 weeks from then.

One man cannot simply have their hands committed to so many properties and products at once. EFX needs more people. After I get my Biker Scout Legend I am done with them until they get their customer service or some sort of middle person who can communicate with people who at least appear to give a crap about us. It's just not good business practice and speaking with my wallet will be the best way to communicate that.

Again, so much negativity about EFX collectibles.... Lot of people complain for years about "bad costumer service", "bad comunication"... "is one man's company", bla, bla, bla...but suddenly, when they got their stuff in hand, all the negativity transforms in to: "great product", "excelent quality", "best replica ever" "thanks Bryan, you are the best"...etc.... and those same guys end up selling their pieces on ebay a month later...:slap ¡¡¡¡

I just read a funny post on facebook from a guy who was pissed off for the delay of the Cap's shield, because "he want it for a COSPLAY on Halloween night"...¡¡¡¡ :rotfl. lets be coherent... EFX is not Sideshow, or Hasbro. Think on EFX like artisans, their products are pieces of pop culture. All the good stuff takes time... i have plenty of it... and i don't plan to die soon...

Again, so much negativity about EFX collectibles.... Lot of people complain for years about "bad costumer service", "bad comunication"... "is one man's company", bla, bla, bla...but suddenly, when they got their stuff in hand, all the negativity transforms in to: "great product", "excelent quality", "best replica ever" "thanks Bryan, you are the best"...etc.... and those same guys end up selling their pieces on ebay a month later...:slap ¡¡¡¡

I just read a funny post on facebook from a guy who was pissed off for the delay of the Cap's shield, because "he want it for a COSPLAY on Halloween night"...¡¡¡¡ :rotfl. lets be coherent... EFX is not Sideshow, or Hasbro. Think on EFX like artisans, their products are pieces of pop culture. All the good stuff takes time... i have plenty of it... and i don't plan to die soon...

Making great stuff doesn't justify their non-existent customer service. I think everyone that complains about eFx are in their right to do so. If a company takes your money and gives you a (even estimate) delivery date, they have to honor it or justify it to the client which is something they rarely do. I have never heard of any other company doing business the way they do.

This guy on FB probably had a whole thing planned. Spent money on a costume and was just waiting for the shield to ship in its schedule date. A normal person would expect the company to ship the item on time. I'd be upset too. Imagine if that happened, for example, with any other company. You order a PS4 or an Iphone and that didn't ship for a year after the schedule date... the fallout would be incredible.

We should excuse their absolutely crap business practices just because they make good stuff? eFx is joke. All companies make good products and still manage to deliver on time. Don't make excuses for them.

Back