eFX Announce The Avengers Collectibles!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If there e-mail is anything to go by, it should be in customs any day now, if not already. I anticipating another month or so, if the labor strikes are still going on out there.

Waiting for the shield makes me want to grab the mjolnir to fill the emptiness in me now :impatient:

If there e-mail is anything to go by, it should be in customs any day now, if not already. I anticipating another month or so, if the labor strikes are still going on out there.

They always use this customs excuse. It was the same thing last time with the Thor hammer, over a year late and they blamed on a number of things. I'm convinced they will say anything in order to buy them some time.

They always use this customs excuse. It was the same thing last time with the Thor hammer, over a year late and they blamed on a number of things. I'm convinced they will say anything in order to buy them some time.

Port issues are real, it is not an excuse, you can google the information.

Posted by eFx on their Facebook an hour ago:

We just wanted to give those who purchased our Captain America Shield with the "payment in full" option. The boat arrived on time last week, but as of this morning, the ship has not been off loaded, so the container is still sitting on the boat. Unfortunately, I do not know when the dock workers will get around to unloading the boat and transferring it to US Customs. As you may know, the slow down at the port is still ongoing. We will let you know if and when we hear that it has moved on to US Customs. Thanks!

All this talk about shipping containers and dock workers. How about some information about their future and upcoming products?

Oh well, can't really complain that they at least provide some explanations, heh.

Posted by eFx on their Facebook an hour ago:

We just wanted to give those who purchased our Captain America Shield with the "payment in full" option. The boat arrived on time last week, but as of this morning, the ship has not been off loaded, so the container is still sitting on the boat. Unfortunately, I do not know when the dock workers will get around to unloading the boat and transferring it to US Customs. As you may know, the slow down at the port is still ongoing. We will let you know if and when we hear that it has moved on to US Customs. Thanks!

Thanks Bdogg. At least they are being honest and keeping us abreast of the shipment. It's better than no communications.

Update from efx yesterday:

We just got an update from the freight forwarder on the status of the container that has the Captain America shields. It is something that I have never seen before! It has cleared US Customs, but it has not even been off loaded from the boat yet! So, I guess, the government is doing the things that do not require the union workers! (I really commend the effort of the customs department, if this is the case!) We will update again when we hear more . . Thanks!

So they "should" be unloaded from the container ship this week. I don't know why I constantly check for updates . I ordered from alter ego and bbts.

So they "should" be unloaded from the container ship this week. I don't know why I constantly check for updates . I ordered from alter ego and bbts.

Well if anything, we appreciate the updates you give us here.

Back