eFX Announce The Avengers Collectibles!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be at NYCC tomorrow so will look for them but I was looking at the floor plan yesterday and didn't see their name.

They made the trip out to NYCC last year so was hoping to see them this year. Oh well

They probably have nothing new to reveal and didn't want to make the trip for a bunch of people asking where their Cap shield is and when the Ironman helmet can be pre-ordered.

They probably have nothing new to reveal and didn't want to make the trip for a bunch of people asking where their Cap shield is and when the Ironman helmet can be pre-ordered.

Lol your probably right. I was hoping to see some of the prototypes they displayed at sdcc. Hopefully they were too busy getting our shields ready :)

Well, at least they have actually given information from time to time regarding the shield. That's a positive change, to be honest. Let's hope they continue doing that until the shield is released, and also provide these informations in relation to the other items they have coming.

Just managed to secure a shield on BBTS! Now I have King Arts classic pedestal and the Efx model on pre order. Genuine dilemma, which one to keep???? Kinda wishing I pre ordered the battle damaged pedestal now instead.... :slap

So it's not looking like this will ship in October ...or November . Any one care to guess the month for the next delay?

Back