eFX Announce The Avengers Collectibles!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed. A KA hammer, if ever made, would cost just as much, if not more, than the efx hammer. Act now because the efx Mjolnir has shot up in price on ebay in the last few months.

Agreed. A KA hammer, if ever made, would just just as much, if not more, than the efx hammer. Act now because the efx Mjolnir has shot up in price on ebay in the last few months.

Great to hear! I scored an opened when for $500 two months ago.. I just need the Iron man helmet already

I have a problem with my efx Avengers Thor Mjolnir. it looks like the base damaged the paint on the hammer. I always removed it carefully and these are no scratches. Please take a look at the pictures. Does anyone else have the same problem? Thanks alot!

LKn9oB.jpg

26OAck.jpg

I haven't checked but I think I've only taken mine off the stand less than 10 times so far. Do you remove it a lot?

I haven't checked but I think I've only taken mine off the stand less than 10 times so far. Do you remove it a lot?
It would be nice if you can check it. I removed it not more than you. And every time very carfully. It does not feel like it is scratched. More like the paint was not hard enough for the weight.

Or just lack of CS. :) It's not big deal, really. I have total faith in them, and it's done when it's done. Luckily, I have other POs that I can fill out the waiting time with. :)

I agree but dam an update wouldn't kill these guys. the just lucky no one puts out stuff as good as theres lol.

I have a problem with my efx Avengers Thor Mjolnir. it looks like the base damaged the paint on the hammer. I always removed it carefully and these are no scratches. Please take a look at the pictures. Does anyone else have the same problem? Thanks alot!

Just checked mine....it's not doing that.

Never seen that before. Could be moist or temperature related? Mine doesn't have that. The base would hardly do that as such since there are these paddings protecting the hammer everwhere it touches with the base.

Never seen that before. Could be moist or temperature related? Mine doesn't have that. The base would hardly do that as such since there are these paddings protecting the hammer everwhere it touches with the base.

Thanks for looking. It is stored in a room with constant temperature and dry air. Maybe i got a unit with a paint problem. The quality was not good from the beginning. I had scratches on the plexy of the base. See the attached picture. It was possible to fix it. My first piece from efx and i think it will be my last :mad:

xdhCua.jpg

It would be nice if you can check it. I removed it not more than you. And every time very carfully. It does not feel like it is scratched. More like the paint was not hard enough for the weight.

It looks to be starting on mine even though it rests on the pads but no where near as bad as yours. Doesn't seem like a scratch but not sure what it is, maybe residue from the pad? I haven't tried to wash it off or anything yet.

I keep it in the cool & dry first floor and it's been enjoying central AC all summer too. It doesn't get that hot here though in the North East US.

Last edited:
It looks to be starting on mine even though it rests on the pads but no where near as bad as yours. Doesn't seem like a scratch but not sure what it is, maybe residue from the pad? I haven't tried to wash it off or anything yet.

I am sorry for you! I was thinking about residue from the pad too. So i tried some soft cardboard between the pad and the hammer. Bad idea. Much more signs. Tried to polish it with a smooth cloth. But i cant remove it. Dont want to try it with car polish now.

Back