eFX Announce The Avengers Collectibles!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So if they receive them maybe mid October then hopefully efx will start shipping in early Oct. Man I just hope I get it before November.

Well at least early Oct., if sooner would be awesome!

As someone who picked up both the hammer and helmet from efx, it took nearly a year and a half from date of preorder to them actually shipping the product. Anything shorter than a year delay is a win in my book. It was well worth the wait, and would rather them take their time to put out the shield. As someone who has sat thru the traditional efx delays I just don't want everyone getting their hopes up for a timely release because we all know it'll be some time before we get the shield.

Yeah it is. It was always in the background of my collecting list when I finally saw it at a LCS. I made note of it and like 5 months later my girlfriend got it for my birthday. The best part was we had a 25% off, and it was $225 at the time. I was surprised by the price because I knew it was going on eBay for like $800+ and the LCS likes to gouge on prices

I'm jelly, congrats! Every now and then I get an itch to start hunting that down, maybe one day.....

eFX was the company displaying that 1:1 Star-Lord mask right?

Nah. It was the actuall prop from the movie. Hopefully King Arts makes that mask though. I'd love to have that thing on display (along with the blasters).

Fudged around with the Lager Toys Mjolnir to get the tilt at the same angle, it was really bugging me before

Found a home for Batman for now but I've nowhere to put the Thor Helmet...

It started out with the MR Hammer

Then I got the Lager Toys hammer to see what the quality was like

And then I saw a good deal on the eFx hammer that I didn't want to pass up

And here we are!

It started out with the MR Hammer

Then I got the Lager Toys hammer to see what the quality was like

And then I saw a good deal on the eFx hammer that I didn't want to pass up

And here we are!

Well I can understand why/how you came to have 3 but you might wanna think about downsizing lol. Or at least split em up.

Back