eFX Announce The Avengers Collectibles!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys, I have POed this helmet from eFX and have paid the NRD a long time ago but haven't heard anything from them about getting charge for the remaining amount. How does it work? Is it just wait for them to get in touch with me or what? Please help!!!

Its odd that they haven't contacted you. They sent out all the "Credit Card Authorization/Layaway Agreement". You should have gotten one as well. You have to get it, fill it (choose the payment option) and email it or fax it back to them. You should contact them and see why you didn't get yours.

Email them at [email protected]

I hope that helps, man!

Also, Mad Napper, I forgot to ask. Did they sent you any tracking numbers or give you any noticed that they had shipped your helmet?

@ BarryAllen - this was from this facebook page: eFX Inc.
February 9
The Thor helmets have arrived in Los Angeles and are now is US Customs! We anticipate starting to ship later this week, assuming that there are no delays in US Customs. Those who had placed a pre-orders have been sent the Credit Card Authorization/Layaway Agreement. Please contact us if you have not received the agreement. Thanks!

@DFanatic - believe it or not yes. After I received the shipping charge receipt I traded a couple of messages with eFX and they indicated a tracking number would be sent. Just going back through some of my emails and shipping was billed on Monday 17th and it was shipped on Tuesday the 18th. I got notifications from Fedex through the delivery manager and also got an update notification from Fedex at the request of efx.

Hey DFanatic, this info may have been posted elsewheer, but what's the weight like on this piece?

Good question, man. I have no idea. That's one bit of information I never came across. Our best bet is to ask someone who has it, already. What you say Mad Napper, how heavy is this thing?

Good question, man. I have no idea. That's one bit of information I never came across. Our best bet is to ask someone who has it, already. What you say Mad Napper, how heavy is this thing?

You knwo what? I completely misread the last few posts! :lol I thought it was you who had it in hand

I now realise that it is not the case :slap

Was wondering if that would be asked. Thankfully those spots are just reflections from our ceiling lights. I thought the same thing this morning when looking at the pictures before posting them but was happy that it wasn't the helmet.

Good to hear - it looks great!

I'd say it weighs 4-5lbs. I remember when I took the package from Fedex thinking that it was pretty light. Once I got the helmet out of the box the helmet itself had some decent weight to it. Definitely doesn't feel flimsey or anything. I'd love to hear what you guys think of it when you get it but I definitely am glad I picked it up. I remember when they first put out the hammer and helmet for pre-order and I was on the fence because I like many want to snag the Capt Cowl and Shield, but am thankful I caved in and decided to complete the set.

I'd say it weighs 4-5lbs. I remember when I took the package from Fedex thinking that it was pretty light. Once I got the helmet out of the box the helmet itself had some decent weight to it. Definitely doesn't feel flimsey or anything. I'd love to hear what you guys think of it when you get it but I definitely am glad I picked it up. I remember when they first put out the hammer and helmet for pre-order and I was on the fence because I like many want to snag the Capt Cowl and Shield, but am thankful I caved in and decided to complete the set.

For sure man, same here. I'm happy I pre-ordered both items. I'm sure I'm gonna love the helmet as I was blown away by the hammer. One of the favorite pieces of my collection.

By the way, thanks answering all of our (well, mostly my) questions man.

By the way, thanks answering all of our (well, mostly my) questions man.

Not a problem at all, just glad I can help pass some information along to everyone here. I know we've all been waiting for ages for these things. Wait has been well worth it so far. Now bring on that shield! :rock

I got my helmet and its damaged. Since I've tried dozens of times in the past to contact this company and have never received a response, whats the best way to go about this?

That sucks man, what's damaged on it? I think the only ways to contact them are to email them, call them or maybe send them a message through Facebook. Not sure if anyone else has any ideas

There is a crack on the back of it. It almost looks like they tried to glue it back together. I've tried all of those methods in the past. Never heard back from anyone.

Last edited:
I hope you can get a response and a replacement helmet. Based in their site it looks like it's only half sold so there's only like a 125of us that bought this bad boy.

I hope you can get a response and a replacement helmet. Based in their site it looks like it's only half sold so there's only like a 125of us that bought this bad boy.

I love it! I just don't think I should have to deal with a damaged helmet on a $600+ price tag. I've had nothing but trouble with the company. I literally tried to contact them at least 25 times in the past about the hammer & the helmet. Voice mails, email, Facebook etc. Never got a response. Just left a voice mail & emailed customer service, so we will see what happens. I'll give it a few days then I have no other choice but to contact my credit card company.

Has anyone heard of a release date for Ironman and Captain America helmet and cowl ..? And if the Thor's helmet is available for purchase, why does it say preorder ? This company has horrible customer service so I am hesitant to buy for them .

I haven't heard anything, but knock on wood the hammer and helmet i received were quite awesome.i saw another thread putting a shield out but I'll be patient and wait it out for this one. :)

Got my helmet today and I'm really happy with it. Has nice weight to it and looks ****ing beautiful! It kills me that I can't display but I'll have space for it soon.

These items eFx made were absolute quality, man! So happy to own them! I wish they would release that IM helmet and Cap's shield already!

Back