eFX Announce The Avengers Collectibles!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sent my Thor helmet agreement back today! Can't wait I get this piece. I also asked if there were any updates on the remaining pieces and will pass along anything I find out :)

Awesome, can't wait to see pics of the helmet...

I'm looking forward to the Iron Man Helmet, but might go for the Sideshow Iron Man bust instead depending on the quality.

What's taking these so long? Did they cancel these? They announced these 2 years ago and all they released was Mjolnir. I thought Hot Toys was slow.

Whohoo! Will post pics up later :)
5egy3ade.jpg

Here's a few pictures, I unboxed to inspect and it's now safe and sound back in the box until I can figure out where to show it off. I got #93 of 250. This thing took forever to get but the wait was worth it, efx delivered another awesome product and am loving this helmet. Definitely will look good next to my efx hammer.
rumereme.jpg
adutejyn.jpg
e3e4a9e7.jpg

Looks great, man! Thanks for the pictures! What is the stand for it, like? Is it like the one they used on the conventions? Also, did you wear it?

I'm not sure what stand was used at the conventions, but the one in the box looks like the one from the pictures on the efx site. It has the small round base with the rod that you need to screw in so the helmet can rest on it. And of course I had to put it on once, i think it would have been a sin to not do that at least once. :dance

Was wondering if that would be asked. Thankfully those spots are just reflections from our ceiling lights. I thought the same thing this morning when looking at the pictures before posting them but was happy that it wasn't the helmet.

Hi guys, I have POed this helmet from eFX and have paid the NRD a long time ago but haven't heard anything from them about getting charge for the remaining amount. How does it work? Is it just wait for them to get in touch with me or what? Please help!!!

Back