eFX Announce The Avengers Collectibles!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received my Thor hammer.

So the info card indicates that this guy isn't an exact replica of the Avengers hammer, but it has been slightly modified based on the original Prop Masters specifications.

Not sure how I feel about this, since it was advertised that they used the original molds, but they left the part out about it being modified. :thud:

There's also a faint black ring around the top of my hammer, I'm assuming some type of overspray from filling in the text.

EFX_Thor_Info_zps7dff76cf.jpg

I guess your fears have been laid to rest

My only concern now would be the grammer in that Odin quote 'Shall possess the power of Thor!'

Shall possess?! Hey, call the MR what you want but at least they proof read their text :rotfl :wink1:

Im guessing $800-900 easily...

If it ever comes, I have a feeling it will cost $1500 bucks. They said their props will cost from $50 to $1500. We have seen the $50 dollar one (SHIELD Badge) so what else could possibly be priced at $1500?

Their ship models cost the most, even more than their Vader helmets for the most part. I would expect the shield to be in the 600-800 range if it come out in the next few years, with IM helmet to be 900-1000.

what's the point of having a layer of gold? All I want is a paint job that looks like the real deal. Would never spend $1500 for a helmet with a layer of gold, that doesn't interest me.

what's the point of having a layer of gold? All I want is a paint job that looks like the real deal. Would never spend $1500 for a helmet with a layer of gold, that doesn't interest me.

I have no idea why they would do this either! It gives the helmet a reflection which doesn't appear in the movie...:slap

The Art of IM indicates the original prop was plated to get the brushed metal look.

Apparently the process is expensive and not always perfect. If i get hold of another helm I might ask my painter to try it.

If efx can replicate the prop, I would definitely buy it if the price is under $1k

Last edited:
Back