eFX Announce The Avengers Collectibles!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you know the helmet is limited to 250? It's wired it's still available for preorder if its only a run of 250.

It's listed on their web site. They mentioned all the items will have and edition number (250 for helmet and 1000/or less for the hammer). Here:

-
MSRP: $599 (Plus Shipping/Handling)
- Direct Exclusive!
- Limited Edition of only 250 pieces worldwide!
- Lay-away plan will be available for this item
- Shipping anticipated Q1-2013
- Officially licensed by MARVEL
- Full scale, 1:1 replica of the helmet seen in MARVEL Studio's Thor the movie
- Made from the original master patterns and molds to make the actual screen used prop, supplied by MARVEL Studios
- Quality, hand laid, fiberglass construction
- Special "mirror chrome" paint
- Fully lined interior
- eFX Display stand
- Numbered plaque
- Prop Story/Certificate of Authenticity

Yeah, it's 250 pieces but it's also $600 bucks. I guess not a lot of people are willing to drop that kind of money on something that appears on screen for a measly 10 seconds.

How do you know the helmet is limited to 250? It's wired it's still available for preorder if its only a run of 250.

It's listed on their web site. They mentioned all the items will have an edition number (250 for helmet and 1000/or less for the hammer). Here:

- MSRP: $599 (Plus Shipping/Handling)
- Direct Exclusive!
- Limited Edition of only 250 pieces worldwide!
- Lay-away plan will be available for this item
- Shipping anticipated Q1-2013
- Officially licensed by MARVEL
- Full scale, 1:1 replica of the helmet seen in MARVEL Studio's Thor the movie
- Made from the original master patterns and molds to make the actual screen used prop, supplied by MARVEL Studios
- Quality, hand laid, fiberglass construction
- Special "mirror chrome" paint
- Fully lined interior
- eFX Display stand
- Numbered plaque
- Prop Story/Certificate of Authenticity

Yeah, it's 250 pieces but it's also $600 bucks. I guess not a lot of people are willing to drop that kind of money on something that appears on screen for a measly 10 seconds.

So the replica has not been approved, nor produced n mass. But its still expected to ship in the next 6 weeks (end of the First Quarter)? I have my doubts...

This is why I didn't pre-order. I heard too many iffy things about the new eFx. I don't know why they are even taking pre-orders when things aren't finalized yet. Any company that pulls this stuff, I wait till everything is approved unless it is something really special. I'll pick up the hammer at retail if it's good.

This is why I didn't pre-order. I heard too many iffy things about the new eFx. I don't know why they are even taking pre-orders when things aren't finalized yet. Any company that pulls this stuff, I wait till everything is approved unless it is something really special. I'll pick up the hammer at retail if it's good.

The hammer is sold out.

Has there ever been an officially licensed Cap shield before, I remember seeing one a few years ago but I believe it was a custom, looked damn nice.

Has there ever been an officially licensed Cap shield before, I remember seeing one a few years ago but I believe it was a custom, looked damn nice.

Yeah, Chris Fields over at the RPF was making them. It was machined aluminum. The only problem with that shield was that the back wasn't accurate.

Yeah, Chris Fields over at the RPF was making them. It was machined aluminum. The only problem with that shield was that the back wasn't accurate.

I haven't seen much about his custom shields anymore!! Has he stop making them?

Yeah, he stopped making them, there was one on eBay recently that had the fully completed back as well, think it went for £595

Mine hasn't got the accurate back as it doesn't have the grooves, but it has the brackett and straps and that's enough for me to avoid getting EFX's shield

All i'm waiting for is an update on Thors Helmet, not dealt with EFX before tho, so I don't know how long this will take

All i'm waiting for is an update on Thors Helmet, not dealt with EFX before tho, so I don't know how long this will take

No kidding. It should have shipped by now considering it's supposed to come out in the Q1 and that it's only 250 units.

eFx was tagged on facebook with these pictures from the 2013 Wondercon. Hammer and Helmet are looking REALLY good! I just wish we knew what is going on with these props. Will they come out in the second quarter or not?

485271_10151415277874620_125537785_n.jpg

561417_10151415277914620_19164979_n.jpg

543980_10151415277739620_4948325_n.jpg

Back