eFX Announce The Avengers Collectibles!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I'm so glad I gave up and didn't PO from this company. Sound like a right shady bunch.

I have mjolnir on order and ive recieved ZERO updates.... I hate efx...say what you want about Hot Toys, atleast they update us...

485271_10151415277874620_125537785_n.jpg

I know they are not offering the best customer service in town (if any), but that is one nice helmet.

I can't wait to have this in my collection.

I have to wait though. Possibly a very. long. time.

ugh

I know they are not offering the best customer service in town (if any), but that is one nice helmet.

I can't wait to have this in my collection.

I have to wait though. Possibly a very. long. time.

ugh

Did you order both the hammer and helmet?

Got this email from EFX, seems as though things are moving ahead, although concerningly there 's no recognition of my pre-order for the helmet...

April 14, 2013

As we had anticipated in our last update, the Mjolnir and Helmet*took a little*time to get through*MARVEL's approval process.*However, in the end, it is you, our customers, who benefit from both MARVEL's and eFX's*meticulous attention to detail in order to deliver the most accurate prop replica.

So now for the great news!* Both the Mjolnir and Helmet have been approved by MARVEL and will be ready*to go into production after we make a few revisions.* We are working with the factories now to determine the final production and delivery schedule.

As you know, the Mjolnir is sold out but you can still add your name to our wait list by sending your request to [email protected].* Please make sure to include your name and e-mail address with your request.* Also, you can check with one of our authorized retailers for availability.* You can see the list of our authorized retailers on our site by clicking on "WHERE TO BUY"

We still have a limited number of helmets available.* The worldwide edition size*of this helmet is limited to only 250 pieces, so this is destined to become a real collectors item.* This incredible helmet is only available on our web site and the price is $599.**A $200*non-refundable deposit is required to*secure your pre-order.*CLICK HERE*to place your pre-order before it is sold out!

We will contact you when the products are in stock and ready to ship.* At that time, you can select to either pay the balance in full (including shipping and handling) or use our convenient layaway plan. Since this a "layaway" plan and not a "payment" plan, you will not be required to make any payments until the product is in stock and ready to ship.

Also check out our Agent Coulson's Captain America Trading Cards.* Included in the set are BOTH the "near mint" set and the Bloody set that Nick Fury used to persuade the Avengers to assemble. The sets of cards*come in*a presentation booklet. The cost is $40

Also*in stock are the 3 Captain America posters that were seen in Captain America: The First Avenger. The cost of each poster is $20.

Both the Trading Card Set*and the Posters*offer FREE SHIPPING for addresses in the continental USA!

Thank you very much for your patience!* If you have any questions or need any further information, please feel free to contact us at [email protected]

Bryan

I got the same email and the whole time that I was reading it I was wondering how can they solicit/accept preorders and non refundable deposits when Marvel hadnt even approved the darn thing. We must be in Bizarro world!

They haven't even started production on these things? We should have them in hands by now! Geez, so much for Q1... Q4 here we go :slap.

Nice of them to send us an email with an update though.

^yeah, I agree. To get at least an update email is encouraging and a definite plus, especially from a company like eFx.

It's disappointing to know that everybody expected this and they don't even try to prove us wrong:dunno How are these things just going into production now?

I love how efx avoided saying, " its delayed, youll be waiting.." Not a single mention of estimated delivery....q4 of 2014 looks to be my guess..

I love how efx avoided saying, " its delayed, youll be waiting.." Not a single mention of estimated delivery....q4 of 2014 looks to be my guess..

Well, they do say "We are working with the factories now to determine the final production and delivery schedule.". Considering that they haven't even started to make these yet It's safe to say it will be at least 2 months until we get an update on the shipping date which I think it will be on Q4 2013 (with some luck).

It's a good thing they haven't announced the Iron Man helmet or Cap's shield yet. I hope they get this **** sorted out first before giving these ludicrous release dates. When they first announced Thor's Hammer and Helmet I thought they were ready for production, just waiting on the final number of pre-orders. I had no idea they still had to get through all the bureaucratic stuff with Marvel/Disney.

quick question. I POed the Thor's helmet through eFx and the deposit has been paid, but under the order# it says "Re-order" and under payment status says "Payment Method: CREDITCARD CAPTURED". Should I be worry?

Back