eFX Announce The Avengers Collectibles!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that wasn't helpful guys. :thud:

Hey man, went to check my account. I ordered the helmet as well and it says the same thing. That Re-order is just a link that enables you to order the item again (who knows why). Don't worry though, as long as the deposit has been taken from your credit card and you have your order number and receipt, you are safe.

Just sit tight and wait. We'll have our helmets soon (well... one day). :hi5:

Hey man, went to check my account. I ordered the helmet as well and it says the same thing. That Re-order is just a link that enables you to order the item again (who knows why). Don't worry though, as long as the deposit has been taken from your credit card and you have your order number and receipt, you are safe.

Just sit tight and wait. We'll have our helmets soon (well... one day). :hi5:

Thank you DFanatic! There is still someone that take me seriously. Most of my posts here on freaks have been ignored. :(

Ordering this was the worst mistake ive ever done. Zero contact, zero updates, zero business from me for now on.

some of you are new to EFX, they took almost 2 years for the Tie fighter studio scale to ship followed closely with the ESB Luke helmet. That being said, they may take forever and have zero communication but the product they deliver is always awesome! I talk to Bryan for a while at every con they're at, he use to frequent rebelscum a lot but come SDCC next month i will ask him about the status of the marvel line as well as the many SW items they had a prototype for. I've seen all these protos in person and have held them and everything. I will update you all if and when i know anything from Bryan!

June 13, 2013

Dear:

We just wanted to take this opportunity to update you on the status of the production of the Thor Mjolnirs.

As I had informed you in our last update, the approval process of the production sample took a little longer than expected. This was because of the number of departments that needed to review it.

Unfortunately, this resulted in a delay in the ordering of the purchased components. Because of the extended amount of time for the approval, the production of some of the components by suppliers to our manufacturer was delayed, and in some cases, we were moved back in their production schedules.

But, as you can see in the photo above, the Mjolnirs are molded and painted, and we are just waiting for the delivery of the purchased components to complete them. We are anticipating receiving the components in the next 30 days and ship them to the U.S. by the end of July.

Thanks and we apologize for any inconvenience and we appreciate your patience!

Bryan

It came with a miniscule picture. Here it is, resized:

efx-collectibles-announce-avengers-limited-edition-replicas-hammers.jpg-196847d1371067596

Jeez, how does this company keep funding for their licenses when they don't do a damn thing with them?

I'm assuming it's the same efX convention booth with the same Avengers props set up and the same nothing to update with nonsense as usual, right?

Jeez, how does this company keep funding for their licenses when they don't do a damn thing with them?

I'm assuming it's the same efX convention booth with the same Avengers props set up and the same nothing to update with nonsense as usual, right?

Yeah, I just read about their Storm Trooper full scale armor. Such bull****, man. Just release the damn Marvel Stuff and then move on to other projects, they clearly can't handle more than one prop at a time.

Anyway, here are some pictures of the Avengers stuff.

normal_IMG_4636.JPG

normal_IMG_4637.JPG

normal_IMG_4638.jpg

efx-collectibles-announce-avengers-limited-edition-replicas-1345_10151460490105755_1264909093_n.jpg-210005d1374249391

PS: I hate that new gold paint on Iron Man's helmet.

The thor stuff is lookin sick. That gold on the iron man is hideous. The shield looks cool so far but a little plastic like. Hard to tell in pics.

Back