eFX ANH DARTH VADER HELMET SAMPLE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on you guys. I only decided to PO the limited version but the MR ROTS definitely helps the wait for it no seem so bad:monkey3

This might be an interesting read regarding honorless guys who decided to sell their Vader Legend pre-order to someone else since Holidays were coming and budget was low, and then after budget recovery, they decided to simply cancel the deal. Be aware of such people: Selling my Legend Vader pre-order

Nice. I'm sure those of you who have this on pre order will be very pleased. I was very close to ordering the legend version for myself but in the end decided not to. Really wanted a vader helmet in my collection but was still apprehensive about starting a new line of collecting.

That may very well change if efx ends up doing the Esb version.

Didn't the Legend version sell out in like 5 minutes? How do you figure you were close to ordering it?

BB

I'm sure he means he was thinking about it after the announcement, almost had himself prepared to do it, and decided not to just before it went up for order.

I was very close to NOT ordering it and decided to buy both versions...I can't not have it and still be considered a hard-core vader collector =P

But I also came very close to not getting it because I almost lost track of time the morning it went up for preorder...

So what are we thinking on having this in hand for the first runs....45-60 days?

not before 60 days...

30-45 days of shipping from asia... add custom clearance if everything is okay... claimed payment from collectors... and ship to us..

60 days in perfect world...

Hey guys, got an update on the Vader helmet progress.

From the EFX web site:

April 8, 2012
Darth Vader Helmet - Legend Edition. We anticipate to ship the first lot of helmets from Asia on/around April 20. We will confirm in the next week or so.

Shouldn't be too much longer now. :yess:

I think you know. :lol

Have you tried tracking down a regular? I think Redford Films still has it.

111.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back