My DARTH VADER ESB helmet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gino

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here’s some recent pics I took of my Darth Vader ESB helmet before it’s potentially not mine anymore.
Believe it or not, after all this time I still have not finished out my own personal ROTJ helmet for my life-size (I’ve always used this ESB as a stand in when taking those shots).
So now I’m in the process of finally finishing out my own ROTJ and my other ESB helmet, which leaves me with this additional finished helmet.
Of course I’ll post pics of the ROTJ too once finished. Would be nice to finally see all three helmets side by side.

This guy is going up on ebay sometime this week (because who needs that many finished Vader helmets) but before it’s gone, I thought some people would like to see some better pics of it.
All the pics I’ve shown up to this point have always been on the full-size display.

It has:
• accurate mouth/chin grills, dome ring mount, lenses, aluminum tusks
• accurate dome ring mount that corresponds to a ring inside the dome
• an extremely glossy hand polished paint finished (no clear coat) just like the screen-used helmets.

So regarding it’s origin (which I know I will get asked) all I’m able to say is that it is an early generation cast from a production made ESB style helmet.
This thread is not intended to initiate a debate, just to show off pics.

I really think that of all three versions of OT helmet, the ESB style had the best look hands down.
And when I think of Vader in his prime, I think of how he was and how he looked in ESB.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

Thanks guys!

Went ahead and decided to pull the trigger and put it up on ebay.
Auction ends next Wed the 15th at 10pm EST.

^^That's so damn cool. If I could own a life size bust just like that from the waist up (including the hands), I'd be totally overwhelmed. Good pic, dude.

Looks awesome...

Any chance that eFx could produce another new Darth Vader helmet?

Thanks!
Right now there are no plans. So many other helmets to do first.

Back