eFX ANH DARTH VADER HELMET SAMPLE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where can you PO this and what is the retail?

Edit: Found it. eFX is sold out on both. Razors edge has the $799 model available for pre-order still.

Last edited:
Where can you PO this and what is the retail?

Edit: Found it. eFX is sold out on both. Razors edge has the $799 model available for pre-order still.

I would pick one up if you can. This may the definitive Vader helmet to own.

It well definitely be the classic, original helmet, and it may even, inadvertantly, create a demand for the mr rots for completists...since its roota still lie with the anh as its physical predecessor...

I may have to sell one of my Legend ones, depends on when it ships. :monkey2 But I'll still have one at least so no complaints but I do want to keep one in box, unopened since this is a grail for me. :vader

It well definitely be the classic, original helmet, and it may even, inadvertantly, create a demand for the mr rots for completists...since its roota still lie with the anh as its physical predecessor...

Unfortunately I think it will do the opposite

I'm somewhere in between where I think prices will hover around the same for them. Ive always kept an eye open for one and just recently got one for a steal, but that's bc we were able to strike a deal before the seller saw eBay prices. While people who like the PT aren't as vocal about it, at least online anyway, there's still a lot of people who'd want to own one.

I've got the ROTS version and it cost a bomb because the dollar value here was horrible at the time, It would be impossible for me to make back what I paid, even if ROTS became the must have Vader collectible, but hey I still love it

I've got the ROTS version and it cost a bomb because the dollar value here was horrible at the time, It would be impossible for me to make back what I paid, even if ROTS became the must have Vader collectible, but hey I still love it

And that's all that matters man. :1-1:

Unfortunately I think it will do the opposite
It will if most vader collectors view the different helmets as substitutions, versus variations...when I get excited about a new character or collectible, i like getting the
Variations or companion pieces to go with it, especially if its a centerpiece item...

eFX email:

"First, thank you very much for your patience as we worked with our vendor to develop the most accurate replica of the iconic Darth Vader helmet as seen in Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope.
I would like to give you a brief update on the status of this project. Lucasfilm has given us the final approval and thus, we are now in production. In fact, we had on display actual production pieces of both the Legend and Limited Editions at WonderCon in Anaheim, CA this past weekend.
We anticipate shipping the first quantity from Asia in about 30 days. We do not have a definite number of helmets that we will ship yet since each helmet will be thoroughly inspected and some helmets will be rejected because of our strict Quality Control Specifications.
We will be producing the Legend Edition first, followed by the Limited Edition.
We will be allocating the helmets in the order that the pre-orders were received. Your order number is xxxxxxxx. For those of you who ordered a Legend, you may remember that we overloaded the credit card server and caused a huge backlog in the credit card authorization process. So, for the those who ordered a Legend, we will allocate in the order that the authorizations came back from the credit card gateway, which may not necessarily be the same order that the orders were submitted for authorization. We will contact you when the helmet allocated to you is en route from Asia via e-mail, so please ensure that our e-mails do not end up in your SPAM file.
Thanks once again for your patience! We have set up an e-mail address specifically for questions and assistance for the Darth Vader helmet. [email protected]
Bryan"

Now if they would just respond to my emails about my ESB Luke Helmet all would be right with the world.

Only received one email but verified with Bryan that my other helmet is on order but it's 177 away from my first order so I'll get another email later for that one. So happy.

I can't even remember when I placed my order for this, but I am glad it is finally on the way.

OMG...OMG....30 days got my email soooooo excited, but definately the wrong time for me I just bought a car but might get this on time for my birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back