ECZamurai's custom fig's!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20170328_222645-1.jpg
20170328_222659-1.jpg
Finished his face and eyes. Need to do the lips and the irises still. Not enough light to continue. :(

Still! I think it's hard to tell this used to be that medicom sculpt! I'm glad with the result. My mother could instantly tell who he was without him on the body so that's always a good sign. :lol

I`ve never liked sculpts eyes looking in a different directions. it makes it hard to pose sometimes to me but to each is there own I guess.

don't mean to hijack your thread but here is the hot toys sculpt with the sideshow hoth han unhatted hair on it. I think it helps bring out more of his likeness with a simple hair transplant. IMG_0240.jpg

:lol funny how it looks better with the sideshow hair! I agree I see ford in it now. Didn't think I would. All these hair transplants are fun! Luke with medicom hair, enterbay with sideshow hair, han with sideshow hair haha!

I take it you're using acrylics? I have similar results. Acrylics are nice because of the easy cleanup, and they dry faster, but that also hinders working time and makes it harder to blend and gives you brush strokes if you work it too much. They make a medium for acrylics that slows the drying time. We should try some.

I take it you're using acrylics? I have similar results. Acrylics are nice because of the easy cleanup, and they dry faster, but that also hinders working time and makes it harder to blend and gives you brush strokes if you work it too much. They make a medium for acrylics that slows the drying time. We should try some.

So their acrylics dry less fast you're saying? That would be pretty interesting. Glad to know I'm not the only one with these results!

Back