ECZamurai's custom fig's!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good!

Did you see if you could get the hair from a HT or SSC Han? This looks like a fair bit of work for new hair.

Looking good!

Did you see if you could get the hair from a HT or SSC Han? This looks like a fair bit of work for new hair.

I don't mind the work... and buying another (expensive) han solo sculpt just to ruin it.. My girlfriend would kill me. I do look at those when I sculpt though!

I just Googled and I see what you mean. Apparently the hair is seperate on the new hot toys figure.. *sigh*

I placed a bid on ebay, hope I get it if only to see how it looks. If anyone has a recast of the hair piece of isn't using it and wants to see it shine on my enterbay let me know. :p

I see the likeness in this head but I dont think it passes the test of time! It needs more work than just the hair I think. I can't seem o be happy with any han heads I dunno just might be me

I see the likeness in this head but I dont think it passes the test of time! It needs more work than just the hair I think. I can't seem o be happy with any han heads I dunno just might be me

There's some things that are off because of the paint. His lips should be painted a slightly bit darker and fuller and his eyes and eyebrows need work. Trust me once you strip this sculpt of paint he looks very much like Han. The quality of the paint is great.. They just didn't paint on Harrison Fords likeness, which is equally important!

It's possible but Elvis didn't make it look any better wth his paint. He's too round in almost every sculpt. Not trying to start a thing in your thread I'm sick and board lol u still have that emporer result?

Harrison ford is just a very hard sculpt to nail really.. I've seen great unpainted custom sculpts that looked wrong somehow when painted. Sure I got emperor still! I do agree this ford sculpt is on the chubby side for a young Ford. But at least he looks like ford, albeit after eating maybe one too many hamburgers. XD

20170324_111342-1.jpg

WIP

Not sure if I want to use the headphones or if I'm going to fill up the gaps in the hair. I'm thinking about using the medicom gasmask for chewbacca. ��

Getting close to finished. The Hot Toys hair looks pretty darn good on the Unison headsculpt!

Attachments

• 20170325_010215-1.jpg
    20170325_010215-1.jpg
    323.1 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
The last piscutre at that angle looks spectacular

I agree, this figure is best watched from an angle. He is scruffy looking for sure! This will be my favorite figure once I'm done with him I think. Han solo is my all time favorite character. Wish I had an ESB leia, still an example of one of the best chemisty between 2 actors ever.

20170327_200528-1.jpg

Pretty satisfield with the hair. It obviously needs to get some highlights. It's not perfect, but it doesn't look modded and it's a definite improvement over the stock hairsculpt!
Now to repaint his face.

Also. My choice of color is better than HT's. HF doesn't nearly have as dark brown hair as their paint apps do.

Back