ECZamurai's custom fig's!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOve the repaint and it really improves that head so much I tried shrinking it by making moulds and casting it but it still looked big.

posted new pics of the finished emperor in the first post, will also update some proper Luke pics someday when I ever get to it.

Really happy with Palps! :rock

Re: Luke Skywalker: Jedi Knight - Image Thread

IMGP3410.jpg

lessened his moles abit, thought they were a bit too much. Love this piece!

IMGP3410.jpg

lessened his moles abit, thought they were a bit too much. Love this piece!

That paint is the best I have seen yet, captures the odd air he had throughout ROTJ. I always felt like he was tripping through that movie, turns himself into Vader all nonchalant, talks to the Emperor like it's fate and he just seems "Oh Well, the force will save me..."

That paint is the best I have seen yet, captures the odd air he had throughout ROTJ. I always felt like he was tripping through that movie, turns himself into Vader all nonchalant, talks to the Emperor like it's fate and he just seems "Oh Well, the force will save me..."

thanks bro, just got in a recast of the head, will try again and resculpt the hair as well, it's slightly smaller in size so I'm hoping for the best! :rock

busy on resculpting the hair on a casted Luke headsculpt I bought for 5 $ (!)

it was a terrible cast I found out lol, with airbubbles and stuff, but I fixed it, no biggy. Anway, it always has suprised me that the Luke sculpt was pretty flawless.. apart from the STUPID hair :lol

here's my EARLY hairsculpt WIP, am considering learning how to make casts if there is interest..

IMGP3436.jpg

again, it's early.. I've made progress since and it looks better now, but just to show an early pic, first time I;ve ever sculpted hair :rock

Such a great job, you must be so pleased. I think I have a similar cast to you and I think its great. I am looking forward to see how your one comes out painted up.

Nice one.

I always saw Luke in ROTJ as both equally confident & foolish, the result of only having a crash course in Jedi training but still having fought with the Rebels long enough to be unafraid of walking into a dangerous situation. He risks the lives of his friends at Jabba's palace & almost gets eaten by the Rancor AND the Sarlaac, but still comes out on top. He also willingly takes part in the mission on Endor, not realizing that Vader would sense his presence & thus run the risk of ruining the entire plan. It all makes Luke's final confrontation with Vader all the more dramatic because the deck always seems so stacked against him (The Clone Wars also tends to portray Anakin Skywalker with similar personality traits).

BTW, very nice job on the repaint, Eczamurai.

Alright, resculpted his hair to make his facial features appear less big, giving him some more hair.

Went for the PF look hair-wise.

result:

IMGP3437.jpg

IMGP3438.jpg

IMGP3439.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How about an IN SCALE jedi luke headsculpt? :rock

IMGP3442.jpg

IMGP3443.jpg

IMGP3444.jpg

not finished obviously, but damn if it doesnt look alot better!

I feel the eye color on the luke on the left looks more accurate though.. I hate his eyes.

I always saw Luke in ROTJ as both equally confident & foolish, the result of only having a crash course in Jedi training but still having fought with the Rebels long enough to be unafraid of walking into a dangerous situation. He risks the lives of his friends at Jabba's palace & almost gets eaten by the Rancor AND the Sarlaac, but still comes out on top. He also willingly takes part in the mission on Endor, not realizing that Vader would sense his presence & thus run the risk of ruining the entire plan. It all makes Luke's final confrontation with Vader all the more dramatic because the deck always seems so stacked against him (The Clone Wars also tends to portray Anakin Skywalker with similar personality traits).

BTW, very nice job on the repaint, Eczamurai.

Yeah, that is very true about his training as he did receive very little and I guess his natural talent wasn't exactly stunning - I am sure Lucas was just trying to stay to the young kid analogy.

Attachments

• thundercracker.jpg
    thundercracker.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 1
  • megatronias.jpg
    megatronias.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 1
  • shoc.jpg
    shoc.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 1
  • megatron1s.jpg
    megatron1s.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 1

i

its about 10% smaller, but you dont see it that well in pics because the cast has a slightly longer neck somehow. I like it I dont see why it shouldn't be better?

constructive criticism man.. :(

That is the shizot right there, would you have any sculpts to sell?

Back