ECC Grey Alien bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
where did they hint at Gremlins 2?

When asked about it on their facebook page they said it's a possibility, I'd say it's a certainty since Steve Wang worked on the Gremlins for the film.

Most of the stuff ECC has released so far are from films that Steve Wang personally worked, he did the Lycan designs for Underworld, he designed the Reapers for Blade 2, he made the costumes and produced Guyver Dark Hero and he also worked on the alien designs for Men in Black.

I'd like something from the War of the Worlds remake. I love the alien design.

Mines been confirmed for delivery this week down side told my wife I bought it for my Christmas present form her to me so won't be able to open up till then. Still was easier to fob it off as a present rather than another statue she complains about me buying.

Arrived this morning edition number 116, opened to check condition which was 1st rate, didn't spend a long time looking but the eyes didn't look as impressive as I thought they would. Might be when I display properly under better light may change my 1st impression.

Interesting, I'll get on to them again tomorrow if I haven't heard anything. Mine was meant to be shipping direct from their distributor in Holland, not sure what is going on.

Yea im always stalking ebay for busts lol. Noticed it this evening. I reckon you will have him soon :)

Yea im always stalking ebay for busts lol. :)

55483996.jpg

Back