ECC Grey Alien bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered mine from Secret Compass. First time using that site hopefully I don't have any issues.

Just ordered mine from Secret Compass. First time using that site hopefully I don't have any issues.

Should be fine. Im sure you will love it :)

I have no luck with Secret Compass. Last time I ordered from them I had made full payment and was told the item will arrive in 1-2 weeks. I was patient enough to wait for over a month and also because I was told i can't get my refund due to payment made to the offshore seller. They still couldn't commit to a delivery date and I demanded a full refund. Never again, I would do business with them.

Good luck to you Rad. Be sure you are cleared with the guidelines and don't accept excuses over and over again.

Mine came okay via secret compass, the damage wasn't their fault, I'll be sure to let you know how it is handled.

Took a while, but ECC are replacing mine, which is nice. I'll get some pictures etc when the new one arrives.

I was doing some dusting today and took some pictures of this before it is replaced. It's a shame it's going really as I think you'll all agree it looks pretty spectacular!! Shame it doesn't detach from the base so that can be replaced without returning the whole thing. Side note, the blemishes can't really be seen in this high exposure images taken from distance, but it is very much there in person, I'm not making it up ;) Still love this thing...

akhVyVo.jpg

v2qgNFy.jpg

ToAJA9e.jpg

DYArnO5.jpg

Bi64d1k.jpg

Nl9ulD5.jpg

51AEWWA.jpg

P3AK0wC.jpg

C7EHJji.jpg

Glad your getting it replaced. Its a cracking little bust for the price. I love posing him on the angle :)

Looks great! Nice score on the low number also. I'm looking forward to getting mine back sometime this century.

Yeah, I messaged SC about 10 days ago, I was told it is on it's way with the next batch or something. I don't mind waiting, but the snails must be delivering this one.

Back