ECC 1:1 Guyver Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
all you have to do is look at pics of their previous final products. That simple.

Well not really that simple as some look better than others , for instance the hulk looks great , but the blade reaper bust looks terrible and the lycan wolf looks ok but not amazing , but then the men in black head looks stunning

it's that simple for me cause I have their items. You can look at pics, judge for yourself, and decide if you want to buy their items. It's all subjective.

I can already tell it won't look like the prototype with that weird black airbrushing. Still gonna get one though.

it's out overseas. Should be here within a month

Got these off someone's japanese twitter . Looks like the paint has been improved. Looking awesome.

qq4leg.jpg

2i1crrr.jpg

1z3mb5z.jpg

2hxufxw.jpg

e69ctt.jpg

119xr7o.jpg

msc7rc.jpg

2q1dili.jpg

Just got a processing email for this! Getting charged for it on Friday so I guess it will ship next week. The bad news is it will charge this Friday. I didn't realize the initial charge was only an authorization hold and dropped off my account. This whole time I thought this was fully paid for already. Dammit.

Got charged today and just received the tracking#. Although they reduced the shipping costs by 20%, it still costs more than double compared to the shipping cost for the CM predator. According to the tracking info, the shipping weight is 68 lbs. The reference# seems to be the edition#, but don't know for sure until the package arrives. Super excited though!!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

the shipping charges from CM are bs and they've been ripping customers off with that for some time. Mine is $200 and I'm in state. I'd love to be able to order through someone else. I think they were charging people almost double the charges on the Hulk piece than if you calculated price yourself.

Mine is $240 and I am in state as well!

I just got CC not on file notice. Grrrr. I could have sworn that I saved that info on their site.

I then got hit with a one cent charge on my CC by Toynami, so I'm assuming it is them...

Yes, way too much. Few months ago I sent the SS war machine bust to someone in state via Fedex, and it only costs $90. I can't imagine this bust is that much bigger or heavier!

contemplating calling CM out for their BS rip off charges on shipping.....I'd be curious to know from you guys what actual shipping would be if you sent it back to CM. At the very least, I'd like to bring this to ECC's attention.

I'll be calling CS on Monday as well. My tracking says that Guyver was shipped from Pacoima. Forget in state. Pacoima is 14 MILES from my house. 14 miles. A 25 minute drive. $180. That's some grade A ********.

On the bright side, my Guyver arrives today! I hope I'm around to sign for it.

Maybe we are getting charged for the shipping cost from China?? Anyway happy for you getting it so fast. Mine won't be here till Thursday. Please take some pictures and share!

Back