ECC 1:1 Guyver Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks far more complex than the Lycan bust, which was priced at $1100, but the Lycan had fur, which could have increased the cost.

Also wondering this? Is there a cheaper place to buy their products? Love it if they partnered with SS so I can use my points

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

This bust was the showstopper at SDCC, I don't think ECC realize how popular Guyver would be among collectors, there is a huge fan base for this Manga character.

I'm just torn on whether to order the bust or wait for the 1:3 maquette which I'm sure will be next.

2h4vlte.jpg

I'm not normally a bust guy, but I think I'd prefer having the bust to a 1/3 maquette. Althoug realistically I'd want both. The bust is just so epic.

I agree. This bust is awesom. The thing about the 1/3 statue that kills me woul be the height!

ECC has clearly said if the bust doesn't sell well enough by their standards, there will be no maquette, so I wouldn't risk it if your a fan and then end up with nothing. This will be hard to find once it's sold out. There will never be another imo, outside of customs.

The detail on this thing. THE DETAIL!!!! I always thought Guyver was a cool character. Saw some of the anime and movies, so know very little, but always liked the character.

I agree. This bust is awesom. The thing about the 1/3 statue that kills me woul be the height!

I think the Bust would be the same height as a 1:3 maquette, you can see in this pic that the Guyver bust is taller than the 1:3 Iron man behind it.

351xz15.jpg

Back