ECC 1:1 Guyver Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I told myself that I needed to slow down on pre-orders, but there's absolutely no way I can pass this up. I've been wanting a Guyver collectible like this for so long. I think I nearly fell off my chair when I saw the pics on facebook.

guyver_by_davidrapozaart-d5vgurl.jpg

GUYVER_MEGASMASHER_by_madart84.png

guyver_by_mannoname-d3fmxla.jpg

He's kinda like a more brutal and bad-ass version of Iron man that fights monsters, not to mention the two plasma canons in his chest that can level an entire city.

You can see the entire manga series and the live action film on youtube, the original ultra gory 1980's anime manga is still the best.

ipm58h.gif

Nah, he's Japanese Spider-Man if you stop and think about it.

Love the manga and anime. Wish I had the money and space for one of these busts.

That will be mine. I like that they went more pearlescent than the blue of Guyver 2. It could use a little more silver veining, but I'd be happy with it as-is.

This made my day. I have been searching for high end Guyver collectibles for many years, never find anything that came close to this!

I watched the Guyver films as a little kid, always thought those were pretty cool, it influenced me just as much as any other movie from Predator to Nightmare on Elm street etc..

You don't have to be an anime fan to like this, the original film creatures were done by Steve Wang, who is the painter of the original Predator for Stan Winston Studio. Steve Wang also happens to be the guy running ECC, it's like his own personal collectible company, which is no surprise we're seeing the Guyver bust. I collect mostly Stan Winston stuff but this is pretty closely tied to Predator/Alien imo since they are made by some of the same artists, that I'm thinking of adding it to my film bust collection.

-

Only Takeya Takayuki can sculpt a perfect Guyver statue ^^. Hope one day he will made a 1/4 or 1/6 scale Guyver.

Am I just not seeing the thread for this with all the chatter? Saw this at sdcc and it's so impressive! I can't wait for it. Need to start saving now.

Just cried manly tears of joy! Can't believe the day would come where I'd see a 1:1 bust of the best anime/cheesy movies of all time! Guyver is the best! Makes wolverine look like a girl scout! This is a day one PO, time to sell a kidney

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Back