ECC 1:1 Gremlins 2 Mohawk Gremlin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was more talking about Guyver, Jason and Freddy as they were behind at the time I think we will more about the Gremlin at Monsterpalooza.

Oh okay, cool, thanks for responding[emoji2936].

[emoji868]
Max Power

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I finally took the plunge and preordered this. It's just too good to miss out. I just need to work extra hard and get some bonuses. Be worth it though, really is a one of a kind display.
Wonder if any other buyers in Oz?

I finally took the plunge and preordered this. It's just too good to miss out. I just need to work extra hard and get some bonuses. Be worth it though, really is a one of a kind display.
Wonder if any other buyers in Oz?

Congrats Big Mo! This is my only Statue for the year so definitely looking forward to having him in my collection.

[emoji868]
Max Power

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have u asked when it will be shipped?

And your Collection is now online at the Sideshow Blog :clap

Yeah, I saw that...that's actually like a year old. I submitted it a year ago and never heard anything from them. lol

I talked to someone at the booth, but they were "Unsure." I'm thinking sometime over the summer. Jason is arriving in a week or two, then they need to get Freddy out, so there is a little bit of a backlog of stuff. Hopefully we wont have to wait too long. I'm sure excited about this piece, and I was disappointed they didn't take it to Monsterpalooza.

Yeah, I saw that...that's actually like a year old. I submitted it a year ago and never heard anything from them. lol

I talked to someone at the booth, but they were "Unsure." I'm thinking sometime over the summer. Jason is arriving in a week or two, then they need to get Freddy out, so there is a little bit of a backlog of stuff. Hopefully we wont have to wait too long. I'm sure excited about this piece, and I was disappointed they didn't take it to Monsterpalooza.
Thank you :)

They usually release their products in order of the pre order date.
What does Jason and Freddy have anything to do with Mohawk shipping?
They are different projects done by different team of people.

Anything can ship before any other thing... depends on what is completed first.

Exactly. For those of you who believe you will have this in-hand in July, I'd like to go ahead and disappoint you now.

Back