ECC 1:1 Gremlins 2 Mohawk Gremlin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe that if it arrives damaged, ECC will pay to ship it back and they will file a claim with the carrier.

But holy crap! You are saying that there is a 1-inch gap between the arms and the body?!
If that is correct, that is insane. Don't know at I have ever heard of a fitting issue that bad with any statue. Yikes.

Metal rods. I have a feeling that he may not have pushed hard enough to get them set in place. I had to fight to get mine in, but they're fully seated.

Got the right arm down to about 1/2 inch after sanding down the metal peg but the left one is just way too challenging,it barely goes in,after pressure on and off for an hour it still has 3/4 inch of a gap.This is 2 grown men applying pressure with very little movement,so it’s goin back to Cinemaquette.Congrats to those who don’t have this issue because otherwise it’s a beautiful piece

Got the right arm down to about 1/2 inch after sanding down the metal peg but the left one is just way too challenging,it barely goes in,after pressure on and off for an hour it still has 3/4 inch of a gap.This is 2 grown men applying pressure with very little movement,so it’s goin back to Cinemaquette.Congrats to those who don’t have this issue because otherwise it’s a beautiful piece

Even with TLC you couldn't make it right..that really sucks! :(

Received my Mohawk Gremlin (at last), just in time for Halloween! Love the details and sheer presence.
e5b95b2a59aac6c8e132173e7135edb6.jpg

37b74bf6786c8abc2a57cf7071e81e4b.jpg

db9320fe403f88a4a442c80e1e3adefd.jpg

7811ad54cc28dede4f6b78c3f244acdc.jpg

2a30bfb61616c87371b05dc7cd8b35c5.jpg

152ff729eafdf32a2b3091a7a8a47805.jpg

9b919d4572b3bcbdedbcaa17d884c24b.jpg

I really like how that turned out. The attention to details is amazing!
Congrats and thank you for sharing this.

Looks like you got a good one, did you have any issues at all?

I wouldn?t say mine was perfect, it has a small paint chip above the ear that I touched it up easily, and the arms although they attached with no issue, there is a small gap from behind (something I saw in almost all of them). Still love it so much to gamble with replacement.

totally agree with u, it comes down to how big is the issue and the chances of getting a better one. I have the chance to get a full refund from my local dealer, but the good way outweighs the bad on this one.

Back