Ebola scaring anyone?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who's afraid?

• Yes

Votes: 18 18.9%
  • No

Votes: 65 68.4%
  • Whatever

Votes: 12 12.6%

• Total voters
This worries me very much as a healthcare professional. This man had to have been in contact with more then 80 people in that time. my best guess is they are trying to track down the people on the flight. But once he was stateside there is no way they would be able to get everyone. This disease has a 8-12 day incubation period. Bodily fluids are how its spread, mucus membranes, urine, salava, vomit, seaman, and broken skin. Imagine if a child got this and went to school. Kids are always coughing, sneaking on things and have no regard for sanitation. The people who are not worried about this are foolish. This can get bad fast.

This worries me very much as a healthcare professional. This man had to have been in contact with more then 80 people in that time. my best guess is they are trying to track down the people on the flight. But once he was stateside there is no way they would be able to get everyone. This disease has a 8-12 day incubation period. Bodily fluids are how its spread, mucus membranes, urine, salava, vomit, seaman, and broken skin. Imagine if a child got this and went to school. Kids are always coughing, sneaking on things and have no regard for sanitation. The people who are not worried about this are foolish. This can get bad fast.

contact with 80 people seem drastic unless he's a politician or a doorman or some highly public figure who shakes hands a lot. I might not even shakes a single hand for weeks; maybe its my job.

really not trying to start a panic but realistically, the winter season is coming. soon, people, especially in the cold area, will have a harder time to tell if a sick person is infected or suffering from a common cold, flu, etc. and of course, people tend to stay indoor more in the cold season.

Last edited:
contact with 80 people seem drastic unless he's a politician or a doorman or some highly public figure who shakes hands a lot. I might not even shakes a single hand for weeks; maybe its my job.

really not trying to start a panic but realistically, the winter season is coming. soon, people, especially in the cold area, will have a harder time to tell if a sick person is infected or suffering from a common cold, flu, etc. and of course, people tend to stay indoor more in the cold season.

Influenza kills way more people each year than Ebola does.

tumblr_inline_nbl8rycjHz1rcrbpl.gif

Not scared or concerned, even with everything on the news.

I eat Ebola virus for breakfast.

Back