Ebola scaring anyone?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who's afraid?

• Yes

Votes: 18 18.9%
  • No

Votes: 65 68.4%
  • Whatever

Votes: 12 12.6%

• Total voters
Man flu takes it's toll on so many.

and most, if not all of those cases revolve around ppl with weak immune systems. Ebola doesn't discriminate and it doesn't matter how strong the immune system is. If any of the people infected with the virus die in the US, panic will start to set in.

and most, if not all of those cases revolve around ppl with weak immune systems. Ebola doesn't discriminate and it doesn't matter how strong the immune system is. If any of the people infected with the virus die in the US, panic will start to set in.

Of course people will panic because the media loves whipping them into a frenzy! Hell, CNN had devoted hours a day on this one case.

Of course people will panic because the media loves whipping them into a frenzy! Hell, CNN had devoted hours a day on this one case.

I'm sure the 24 hr. news networks are cumming in their pants. This is like a gift from heaven for them.

ok fine, people should be greatly concerned if that happens then......but they will panic anyways because humans are generally ignorant and stupid.

Hazmat Team Plastic Wraps Car Used by Ebola Patient - NBC News

141003-dallas-ebola-mn-1555_58fee8383cc62f4335fac2a02c8c2ecf.nbcnews-ux-1280-600.jpg

141004-ebola-dallas-mn-1558_efc326650c3ffca5d23fecfd2261865b.nbcnews-ux-640-360.jpg

Reading some of the comments on articles about this just shows how totally stupid people are. It's no wonder everyone is in such a panic.

I wonder if people would be concerned if was in their home town, or building. Sounds like most people who are commenting have no real medical experience or background.

I wonder if people would be concerned if was in their home town, or building. Sounds like most people who are commenting have no real medical experience or background.

That's like saying I'd only be concerned about getting malaria if I lived in the same place as malaria-carrying mosquitoes. And you'd be right. Ebola is of course a concern in terms of keeping an eye on how quickly and widely it spreads - every country should be vigilant about its quarantine protocols. But in my top 100 list of things I might be scared about when I walk out my door, it doesn't even rate. The way things are at the moment, every single person outside of Africa would have a far greater chance of being struck by lightning than getting Ebola.

If I slipped and fell in someone's vomit, **** and piss a couple times a day a couple of times a week- some of it getting in my mouth/open wound/eyeball each time - than yes, I would panic.

:panic:

Back