Eastbound & Down

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is. If they have a good story to tell, I say go for it. But I hope they'r e not just spitting bull____ with out an end. Or just a simple cash in. I want them to try. This show is too mother ____ing good to pander.

If they do, they're ____ing out.

It is. If they have a good story to tell, I say go for it. But I hope they'r e not just spitting bull____ with out an end. Or just a simple cash in. I want them to try. This show is too mother ____ing good to pander.

Quoted for the truth!

Given how long it takes them to produce and air an entire season I'm hoping they have plenty of time to scheme up good (if they haven't already.) I think the potential is there, but it'll be a thin line between success and failure. We shall see.

Considering they said it was over, I already see it as a cash grab. Maybe someone came up with a really great idea but I doubt it. I take it this will still be on HBO, it'll be interesting to see what kinda deal they've signed to this time.

946204_10151416923581721_954526833_n.jpg

Like I said, if they have a good story, go for it. So we'll see.

I always thought season 3 should have been set in Japan.
I lived over there for a year (a decade ago). Baseball is essentially the national sport over there and Kenny Powers living in Osaka would be amazing.

Well even after the way season 3 turned out I tuned in last night with high hopes and 30 minutes later was on the verge of ditching the show already. Nothing happened, the core characters from S1 I love weren't there except April and everybody, even Kenny was bland and boring. Looks like Stevie will be back soon but I'm not feeling very interested in the show right now. Since I had to dig this thread up I'm guessing I'm not the only one not hopeful for an epic final season....

Hmm......Im still going to watch. Season 3 took a little bit to get going. But when it did, it really did.

How in the heck did I miss this?!? Need to check out last night's ep. ASAP.

Kenny F'n Powers. :rock

watched the season premier again last night and it was better the 2nd time I watched it, I understand they are setting things up so I'll try to be patient, there's only 7 more episodes left so I'll see where things go....

I liked it. Put down a lot of the ground work for what happened after S3 (and what a time lapse - now two kids!) Definitely slower parts, but nonetheless glad to see this one return.

Happy to see the old Kenny back by episode's end. Left me wanting more. :rock

Back