Eastbound & Down

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watching it now and it's pretty funny, love the premise of a star baseball player fallen from grace. I used to hate Danny Mcbride, but he's really grown on me and even though he plays a ********* most of the time, he's pretty funny too.

This was hilarious.

Well worth checking out... Love when he's walking down the Middle School hall in his comeback montage and then it shows the true reaction.

Best line-- "Where's he going?... It's still first period."

Only one more episode in this "season", but this show is quickly becoming one of my favorites! Absolutely hilarious :rock

didnt even realize this show was on til I stumbled across it just the other day.
Really hate Ive been missing the entire season. I'll have ot catch up on it. hilarious from what Ive seen...

Just heard about this myself, don't have HBO at the moment, any suggestions as to where I can find it on the web?

The last episode was pretty wild, I was laughing my ass off! Some great cameos in it too, I hope it gets picked up for a second season.

It's been amusing. What has been funny is I have a buddy that looks, sound and acts just like this guy but he is bald lol.

Glad to see there are some other fans, and if you haven't seen it yet do yourself a favor and find it. Show is f'n hilarious :rock

I mean a comedy with titties, drug use and rampant profanity... what's not to like?!?

Glad to see there are some other fans, and if you haven't seen it yet do yourself a favor and find it. Show is f'n hilarious :rock

I mean a comedy with titties, drug use and rampant profanity... what's not to like?!?
Sucks that the season was so short though, hopefully if it's picked up for season 2 it'll be at least 12 episodes.

Best show on TV IMO. Not one episode was bad, and every one had ONE scene that made me laugh out loud. Hard to do for TV.

I saw the episode with Will Ferrell last night and loved it. I didn't care much for McBride at first either but he grew on me after I saw Pineapple Express and now I wish I would've seen all episodes of E & D. The hair alone is classic!

The beginning of yesterdays Finale was the 'tits'! :monkey3

This show is just awesome in so many ways and has to be the best 6 Episode season of any show I've ever seen. Danny McBride has really grown on me and everytime I see his face and that mullet I wanna laugh my ass off! Kinda sucks the way it ended, but hopefully things will look up for him in (fingers crossed) season 2.

I wonder if they will do a 2nd season or not? I hope they do... but if not it was still an amazing show and would be a pretty stark way to end it. What was odd was how over the top and crude it was, but at the end (and at different points) I would feel genuinely sad for the characters and the situations they found themselves in.

I wonder if they will do a 2nd season or not? I hope they do... but if not it was still an amazing show and would be a pretty stark way to end it. What was odd was how over the top and crude it was, but at the end (and at different points) I would feel genuinely sad for the characters and the situations they found themselves in.
I totally agree, they found a way to make it funny and heartfelt at the same time.

Back